Chapter 2

Two months have passed since Sawamura had left for the training camp. It was finally the time for him to return. The whole team was so excited for him to return they got up extra early to see him at the bus stop when we got back to Seido. As the team waited for Sawamura's bus to arrive from the training they saw the bus arrive at the bus stop.

"I can't wait to see him again! I can't wait to catch his wild and crazy pitches again," said Miyuki.

"Kaz, we've all missed him. I miss being at second base and seeing him pitch," responded Haruichi.

"Yeah like Haru said we all miss him. I especially miss the competitions we had to see who was the best pitcher," joined Furuya.

"Well, Kaz and Furuya, he is coming back, I mean like he is getting off the bus now come on," exclaimed Haruichi.

After Miyuki, Furuya, and Haruichi talked while waiting for Sawamura to exit the bus they saw him getting off the bus and ran over to the team.

"Ei! Over here," yelled Miyuki.

Sawamura seemed...... off to everyone mainly because he flinched when Miyuki yelled for him.

"Does Eijun seem different to you guys?," asked Haruichi.
"Yeah Haru, he seems like he got scared because of Miyuki yelling at him.," said Furuya.

"Furuya, Haru, let me talk to him. I'm sure he's just tired from a long day and that's why he flinched.," reasoned Miyuki.

Miyuki then set off to go to Sawamura to talk to him. "Hey Ei! How was the training camp?"

Miyuki noticed that Sawamura seemed to flinch when Miyuki talked to him and he looked like he was scared. "Are you alright Eijun?"

"Yeah I'm alright Kaz. Lets just head to the dorms, I am tired. After all, it's been a long day for me," said Sawamura.

"Okay Ei," responded Miyuki.

They then walked to the dorms in a comfortable but a little bit awkward silence. Sawamura then broke away from Miyuki to head to his dorms while Miyuki noticed that the team was following them and all ran to the cafeteria to talk about Sawamura and how different he seemed.

"He's changed!"
"He's someone else now that he's back from the training camp!"
"Did you all see how he flinched? *Gasp* What if those people hurt Sawamura and that's why he flinched!?!"

"Everyone calm down and be silent," yelled Miyuki.
The team then became silent so as to not upset Miyuki anymore.
"I'm sure he's fine and just tired from a long day. I don't know why he flinched but maybe he's just tired. Still, we don't know the whole story so we can't make things up to relieve ourselves of stress. Lets just all go to bed and hope Sawamura returns back to his original, loud self by tomorrow morning's practice," Miyuki said trying to be reasonable as to why Sawamura flinched.

Everyone shared a look but reluctantly left to go to sleep, all but Haruichi that is. He had stayed to make sure Miyuki was alright.

"Hey, I'm sure he's okay. Take your own advice and go to bed and hope he returns to his original self tomorrow. Okay?," said Haruichi.

Miyuki looked lost in thought for a while but responded, "Okay. Thank you Haru, I don't know what I'd do without you all."

Haruichi then smiled. "Goodnight, Kaz."

"Goodnight, Haru," said Miyuki. He then walked away and went back to his dorm hoping that Sawamura will return to normal in the morning.

That is chapter 2. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of "What happened to you?"! Goodbye and see you all next chapter!