TOBZERK 2! 🤢💖🚗

SICKY!

prompt: tobi gets sick and josh, as the caring and protective soulmate plans on taking tobi to the doctor, but as tobi is afraid of going he tries anything to not go, will josh be able to take him? or will tobi stay in winning the battle? read my rebeld to find out!

josh didnt like this at all, tobi had been sick for almost a week, throwing up after finshing every meal of the day, simon had helped caring for him and josh thanked him for that but was now scared as in the moment, he could hear tobi for the fourth time grunting and throwing up in the bathroom, he breathed in and out before getting up to check on him, the rest of the sidemen lovebirds were out except for ethan, who was in his room editing, - josh hurried to the bathroom as he started to hear sobbing and to his surprise comforting words, - babe, - josh walked and kneeled behind tobi and wrapped his arms around him, - im sorry for not checking on you sooner, - its ok-okay josh, dont..- tobi grunted and spat out more vomit, - Ea: hes getting worse, - i know and i hate it, im gonna have to take him to the doc.. - no! - tobi quickly stood up causing josh to fall down and quickly cover his nose which tobi had hit on accident, guilt and fear covered tobis face, - im so-sorry...but i cant! - tobi then ran out weakly through the door, - oi tobi! ethan shouted but no response - ill go get him, thanks for helping ethan, - no problem mate, - josh hurried out of the bathroom and went to find tobi, - tobi! babe! answer me please! - no response, - he ran to his and tobis room, - locked, - fuck...tobi please i know youre in the there! let me in! please! - I..ca-cant, - josh almost wanted to scream for help but managed to keep calm for his boyfriend, - tobi..im not gonna hurt you, please, just let me in, - Josh, im so-sorry but, no, - No? but tobi, im worried for you, please let me in, - Im sorry joshy, - tobi! please! - no response, - to- josh then remembered that simon had keys to all of the rooms, that meant that once simon got to the house he could get tobi out of theyre room, josh went and sat down nervously on the sofa, - oi mate, take this, - josh was handed a cup of tea, - thanks behz, - no worries, - ethan sat down by josh and rubbed his back gently in attempt to make the older calm down a bit, - I know youre worried sick but everythings gonna be ok, - thanks but what if he hurts himself to not go to the doctor? or if he doesnt wanna eat and they will have to put tubes in him or! - hey josh steady now, - josh breathed in and out, - sorry, its just that im so scared for him, hes been like this for almost a week, - he must have a stomach bug and its got to be a really bad one if hes this damn sick, - i know, im gonna take him to the doctor even if he doesnt want to, i need to help my baby, - you count with me mate, - josh smiled, - thanks ethan, - as i said, no worries, - time skips...

s: hey guys were home! - simon! - josh quickly ran up to simon, fear in his eyes, - josh, whats wrong? - simon, you got the keys to me and tobis room right!? - yes, do you..- yes! i need them! - wait josh, i preasent that something else is up, - tobi locked himself in our room after me and ethan helped him in tha bathroom, he doesnt want to open up for me and im so fucking scared... - in that case ill help you! i gotta em right here! lets go harry! - by your side si, - simon blushed, - the three boys headed up to joshes room, - tobi! im going to open the door! - no response, - a have the key right here! - N- no way! tobis voice sounded shattered, - tobi, babe, please dont be scared, were gonna help you, - I...I dont need he-help! just leave me alone! - you guys ready? - harry and josh nodded seriously as simon put the key in the hole, - he opened the door slowly to see tobi standing with one foot out of the window, he wouldnt pass away by jumping down but he would get very hurt, - tobi! no babe get down! please! - s: tobi! dont do it! - harry only stood theyre in shock and simon hugged him, - s: were here to hel..- help me? i already said i didnt need it! - j: babe..please let us help you, - josh walked slowly towards tobi only to have him put his other leg slightly out, - dont come near me..please..- tobi felt and looked like he was about to pass out, -h: tobi man! please dont do anything that could harm you, just come here, - No! im not going to any damn doctor or any fucking hospital ya hear me! - tobi gazed sadly into joshes eyes, - im sorry josh, i love you, - tobi then jumped off the window, - j: tobi! no! - lets get him down theyre! harry yelled and ran downstairs, -s: steady josh! lets hurry! - josh ran with simon to the living room and out the door to find the other sidemen standing theyre, - wheres tobi! - josh ran but jj caught him in a tight grip, - calm down mate, we saw him running off as fast as he could and by the time we tried to catch him he dissapeared into a dark and no peopled corridor, my little star headed that way but came back a soon as he saw some dirty assholes, - josh started crying, - this, cant be, ha-happening,- after he kneeled down jj let him go only for vik to hug him from behind and ethan rubbing his back, - v: its gonna be alright josh, dont worry, were all gonna help you find tobi, - e: its what mates do, - josh smiled sadly, - thankyou, all of you, - s: dont worry josh, will find him together, - time skip: 1 hour.