We get to the Micheals' house a little later.

"Wassup" Kooda nods at me. "Hey. Where's Teyanna been?" I ask. I hadn't seen any of them except Des since school ended.

"She been... sick" he replies, taking a sip from his solo cup. "Oh okay. I'll text her" I shrug. "Wassup lil man" Kooda nods at Nile.

Nile waves back and Jah comes down the stairs. "Hey li baby" he hugs me tightly. "Hii Jah" I smile.

"Tryna go up to the room?" he asks and I nod. "Da!" Nile yells and Jah picks him up. "Whaddup lil boy" he smiles and grabs my hand, taking us up to his room.

Marcel and Diamonté were already in there. "Oh" I mumble. "Hey Diamonté" I nod. "Wassup Sapphire. Jade lookin for you" he says, on his phone.

"Oh she here right now" I ask. "No" Marcel mumbles. "Can we get food or something?" I turn to Jah and he nods. "Nile I'll be back okay?" I ask and he waves to me.

We get into his car and he looks over at me.

"What?" I ask, looking back at him. "You good? Why was you acting all cold for a second" he asks back.

"Mmcht. I wasn't acting cold I just didn't think everyone was gonna be over there" I shrug, buckling my seatbelt.

"My bad. You wanna be alone then?" he asks. "Mhm" I hum and Jah looks over at me again.

"Don't look at me like that" I shake my head, looking out the window. "Like what" he turns my face back to his and kisses me.

"Bye Jah" I laugh and he starts to drive. "Where you wanna eat at" he whips down the corner.

Destiny Micheals"Destiny?" Saed asks answering the door

Destiny Micheals
"Destiny?" Saed asks answering the door. "Hi Saed" I smile and he moves to let me into his house. "Who's at the door? Oh. Hey baby" Saed's mom waves to me, going back into her room.

"Wassup? You okay?" Saed asks, sitting down on the couch and placing me next to him. "Um. Yeah I just don't want to be at home right now" I shrug.

"Why not? Say, that nigga Marcel giving you prollems" he furrows his eyebrows. I just start crying and he pulls me into a hug.

"I'll rock that nigga shit. What he do to you Des?" he holds my head up to look at him. "H-he hit me" I stutter and he stands up.

"C'mon. We goin" he goes upstairs and comes back down, adjusting something in his pants. "Let's go Des. Right na".

"We c-can't you don't know what he'll do to me" I shake my head.

"He won't do nun 'cause he'll be inna bodybag. Let's go" he says again and I get up, getting into Saed's car.

We get to the house a little later and I see Jah and Sapphire walking in. "Aye!" Saed calls Jah over and they both turn around.

"Wassup. Hey sister" Jah smiles at me and I send a subtle nod back. "What's wrong Des?" he asks. "That fuck nigga Marcel beatin on ya sister" Saed says and Jah's eyes widen.