PROLOGUE

Izuku was always a violent guy, but that is why Katsuki Bakugo liked Izuku so much despite Izuku's lack of a quirk.

They were good friends until Katsuki died in their last year of middle school, this hit Izuku hard. Izuku was a mess, he would often drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes to dull the pain.

Katsumi(Katsuki's sister) would often comfort Izuku, but he he would still blame himself for the death of his best friend.

After some time he met Ochako Uraraka, who he married after joining the Japanese SF(special forces) and had 2 kids named Hikari and Shota.

Izuku had a good life like that, he was a good soldier, an amazing husband, and an even better father... That was until it was all taken away from him by his own friends in the service.

They killed Izuku's son, his daughter, and his wife before shooting Izuku in the face.

A few weeks later Izuku woke up in a coffin and he dug his way out.

Izuku then systematically killed all of the people involved, but it just made him feel empty inside.

Izuku now does what he does best... Hunt and destroy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Years have passed and Izuku is now wanted by 43 countries for mass murder.

Izuku can now be seen tied to a chair somewhere in Musutafu.

Thug1: Who fucking hired you?! *punches Izuku in the face*

Izuku: Kiss my ass!

Thug2: Kill the bastard!

A thug then put a gun to his head and Izuku snatched it and used it on thug1, then killed some more then Eraserhead showed up and they worked together and Izuku was taken into custody.

Izuku was too tired from the fight and the torture to fight Eraserhead.

Izuku was sitting in an interrogation room and he wasn't very happy.

Aizawa: Okay, would you mind telling us your name, age, and quirk?

Izuku: Go fuck yourself. *flips him off*

Aizawa: Please cooperate, you don't have to be defensive... Look, I personally want to help you but I can't if you won't let me.

Izuku: *sighs* I'll only speak to Katsumi Bakugo...

Aizawa: How do you know her?

Izuku: I grew up with her and her brother, now get her here or I ain't sayin' jack shit.

Aizawa: Fine...

A few hours later Katsumi Bakugo AKA Ground Zero walked in wearing her hero suit.

Katsumi: Why the hell am I here?!

Izuku: Still ain't changed a bit, have ya Kacchan?

Katsumi: *teary eyed* Izuku?!

Izuku: I missed you too, Kacchan.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya, I am currently 27 years old I am quirkless, and my kill count to date is 50,000,000,001... I was in the Japanese SF and my wife and 2 kids were brutally murdered by my brothers in front of me before putting a .45 in my skull and I killed all the men who were involved...

Aizawa and Katsumi were shocked and suddenly Nezu and Inko Midoriya entered.

Izuku: Mom...