Ch-2 New home?

Re-real home what are you saying  "home?" Atsumu stared blankly at osamu , the grip on his brother's shoulder fell down as he had no strength  ,his brain is trying to function what's going on And how every thing turned like this, Osamu decided to explain everything to him later as it is better to have food now. "Atsumu I bet you are hungry now let's go eat hmm okay?" Atsumu's stomach grumbled which make him blush and stutter "o-okay" osamu took his hand and guided him to the dining room.

 "Atsumu I bet you are hungry now let's go eat hmm okay?" Atsumu's stomach grumbled which make him blush and stutter "o-okay" osamu took his hand and guided him to the dining room

Atsumu noticed how much big is the house and its different decore . A feast infront of him is displayed.  "Here , you can eat whatever you want." Atsumu is surprised but he well give a thought about that after he finishes his food first.

TIME SKIP AFTER EATING

the twins were both still sitting in the same place when atsumu asked "why didn't you eat too?" Osamu looked at him smirking "what~, are you worried about me brother~?" Atsumu stood up swiftly "NO, it is just you were staring at me all the time" osamu opened his mouth and pointed at his fangs "I am a vampire remember atsumu? I don't need to eat on a daily basis like humans"  It then clicked to Atsumu how am I not a vampire and my own twin is a vampire?  Osamu got his attention by clapping his hands and said "I know alot of questions are rummaging in your head but , all of them are going to be answered when we meet dad" Atsumu looked at him confused "Dad? " "yes atsumu our dad and also our other siblings" atsumu sat down again still confused "we have other siblings?" Osamu takes a sip from the tea infront of him "yes we do but they aren't related to us by blood, they are adopted" atsumu mouthes an oh.  A servant then came in and whispered something in osamu's ear that atsumu couldn't hear . Osamu then sends the servant away and goes to atsumu "c'mon atsumu our dad is here " atsumu takes his hand as osamu guides them to where their dad is. Osamu stops infront of a big door and knocks one time "Dad we are here " The gates then open on its own . Sure that Atsumu is so nervous and scared but he is also curious. Once the door is completely open a guy with a long shiny silver hair big and Broad shoulders with deep red eyes , wearing a black suit . A deep voice spoke "welcome here atsumu" the man then looked at osamu "did you treat your brother well osamu?" The gray haired boy answerd "yes dad I did" the man then looks at atsumu , atsumu is unable to move his eyes away from the man infront of him looks so handsome and his eyes are strong that if you look away you might get eaten , eventhough atsumu didn't get scared at all he felt a kind of connection with the man infront of him , the deep voice spoke again "come here atsumu" atsumu went to where the man standing is, he hugged atsumu and pat his head "must have been hard to go through all of this  suddenly " The hug is warm and safe , for the first time atsumu felt this kind of  warmth and then, like a flowing river ,atsumu's emotions flowed and tears started streaming down his face more and more , his father tightend his hold and so did atsumu , they kept silent for a while . The sounds of sobs and a bleeding (dad) can only be heard. After atsumu calmed down he broke the hug and said "dad please ,can you explain to me ?" The man smiled at him and offered him a seat osamu as well is sitting next to his brother "well then listen my son , as you know already your brother is a vampire as well as I am . I am the king of the vampire world and your mother, was a human from a specific species that are very low in population . When you both were born we thought that both of you will be vampires but-" Atsumu completed the sentence "-one is a vampire and the other is a human" the man nodded "yes and after a month from when you both were born your mum died due to a disease but before that we decided to separate both of you as it was dangerous to take you with me to the vampire world and your brother was also young he couldn't protect you" atsumu lowers his head and look at his feet "then , why , why we didn't stay here... together?" His father sighs , guilt showing on his face "because atsumu I couldn't leave my crown" osamu pats his brother's back "but we came back again to take you with us tsumu" Atsumu looks at his brother and smile , then atsumu asked " dad, you said mum was from a specific species so, what is it?" His father looked at him in the eye "your mother family has men that can give birth" atsumu went silent for a moment "what give birth!!" His father nodes "yes and they are differentiated having a birth mark that looks like a flower " osamu holds his brother hand "and you have this mark atsumu" Atsumu's mind started to hurt due to all the sudden informations what?! I can give birth ! Is this even possible ?!!  Atsumu looks at his father, a worried look on his face "a-are you sure dad?" His father answers with all seriousness "yes ... your mother was a male after all... and he had the flower birth mark" The room went silent again , atsumu's hand shaking but osamu's hand holding it in place. The father sighs "osamu take your brother to your room , I am sure he needs to rest right now" osamu nods and take his brother by hand . Atsumu's face is lower all the time while they are going to there room , when they reached their room and were inside osamu hugs his brother and rubs circles on his back "atsumu , I am here for you always by your side, I will protect you and never leave you alone" this time atsumu didn't cry he felt jus so tired "osamu can we sleep now?" Osamu break the hug and smile to his brother "yes let's sleep tsumu" they sleep together , osamu hugging atsumu to his chest.

END OF CHAPTER
TBC