2

Keshia P.O.V.
Why would he lie right in front of my face.I been with his ass 4 years and I am literally done cause that don't make no sense. How the fuck you going to go to the club but you took yo ass to Monet house.It funny because rakeem took his ass over there 6 times. Therefore,when I say I'm done. I am complete done with his ass."give you one more chance. BOL what makes you think I'm going to stay with a nigga that going to fuck other bitches and hoes"."man keshia you is my first love. . . .(sniff sniff ) I can't see myself with somebody else".omg is this nigga crying."Rakeem you is a bull face lying ass fuck nigga. You know that. All that crying shit don't work with me no more. That first love shit is out too.first of All, Monet is your first love but you had replaced her not be the ("FL").shit one thing about it I have me a first love. We don't Flint, have sex, or anything you can think of. I will tell you one thing that nigga ain't going no where". "Ight ain't no pressure ".That's how you do me".Yeap just like you had fucked me over . Well you complaining you can get your shit and get to stepping. As Rakeem went upstairs, he packed All his stuff and begun them downstairs. When he was about to close the door. He looked at me with a I don't give a fuck face. I shot a bird at his ass. "Fuck Nigga".