"Let's talk, girl to girl." She says to me now that we're alone.

"What do you want?" I say coldly.

"I want you. I can tell that you have only just tapped into your true potential. There's more to you than meets the eye, Lady Ayça." She says, beginning to circle me like a predator to it's prey.

"There is no way in hell I'm siding with you, you bitch. You will slaughter anything in your path to get what you want. I don't condone it."

"Did you not when you cut the head off of your own father?"

"He's not my father!" I yell suddenly. She watches me, waiting to see what I'll do next. I take in a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "My real father is a business man. He is tall with dark hair and brown eyes. He married my mother when they were 22 years old in their backyard. Thanos is not my father."

"What do you have to gain from standing down from your true power?" She asks, changing the subject.

"I'm well aware of my power, and I don't need some psychotic infection of a woman telling me anything about it."

"My my, you've got tongue, haven't you?" She says, laughing at me.

"What do you think you know about me, hmm? Haven't you been imprisoned this whole time?" I ask, folding my arms in front of my chest.

"I know about your battle with Thanos and those playthings you call the Avengers. I know that your sigil is of evil, and I know you are magical."

"Magical?" I question.

"See? You know nothing of yourself. Let me teach you."

"Not a chance, Hela." I spit.

"Wouldn't you like to know where you sister is?" She asks, raising a hand to my forehead.

I stiffen and stand there, unable to move. My mind goes black, then a bright flash comes from the back of my head. A scene appears, and I see my sister. She's... in mine and Loki's bedroom?

I come to, wobbling a few steps back. "Beth, she's safe?"

"Your sister's kidnaping was a mere ploy to get your attention. I, the goddess of death and you, the essence of it, we stand together and no one else has a chance. I'll give you a moment to consider, but know that your thoughts have consequences."

"I don't mean to call you out on this going right over your head, but don't you think you've already found my weakness? I mean, that's what you need in order to control me, right? My sister missing brought me here within minutes." I point out, aware that she's searching for a way to threaten me into siding with her.

"Family is always a weakness. Of course it works, but it only makes you angry. I will find what really triggers you, Lady Ayça."

I shake my head in disbelief. This bitch doesn't know anything about who I am, just about what I am. I take a moment and reflect on the vision she gave me, which left me feeling very vulnerable. "What the hell did you just do to me?" I yell at her as she walks back to the throne.

"I unlocked a power of yours. Use it." She says as she takes a seat. I growl under my breath at her, then am promptly thrown out of the room by a pair of her guards. I land on my hands and knees with a thud. Ouch.

I run through the hallways, trying to find some familiar face. I turn a corner and bash straight into Heimdall.

"Heimdall! Oh god, I'm so glad to see you!" I saw, flinging myself onto him.

"Follow me, I'll take you to Loki."

"No," I say, pulling away from him, "Beth first. I know where she is."

We run together though the palace to end up in front of Loki's bedroom. I kick it down and, to my surprise, Beth is pacing back and forth in front of the window.

"Ayça!" She shrieks, running up to me.

"Beth, holy shit you're ok!" I say, hugging her tightly. "Did they hurt you?" I ask, checking her over for any wounds they may have given her.

"No, no I'm fine. They scared the ever living fuck out of me, though. Did you come here alone?"

"No, I came here with Loki. Have you seen Thor?"

"He was gone when I got here."

Fuck. This is really bad. I bite my lip, then remember what Hela told me. If she's right about this, she's two steps ahead of me. I close my eyes and try to feel Loki, hear his voice, smell his faint cologne that always remains on his skin at the end of the night. My mind goes dark, then flashes a scene immediately after.

I open my eyes and ball my fists with anger. This bitch. I look at Heimdall and Beth and say, "I know where they are."