The honey-brown skinned, feline man said tiredly, tired of all the shit that's happening and hoping to finally get a good nap. But sadly, luck was not on his side.

It was never on his side to begin with in the first place.

The said racoon heard him and a tick mark popped out from the side of his forehead. "How many times do I have to tell you?! IM NOT A RACOON!!!" Shouted Grim, voice filled with something in between of anger and annoyance.

Actually...The female contemplated a bit. He looks more like a cat than a racoon... She gave up on her thoughts when she witnessed Grim try to hit the man with lion ears. Ahh..Is someone going to die?

Keyword: Try

He effortlessly dodged the attack, a small piece of cloth from the hood getting
singed by the flames. Seeing this the man let out an unheard 'tch'.

Even if the monster missed it didn't affect his mood at all as he shouted with great arrogance, "The Great Grim that will become the greatest magician ever is me!"

"It certainly has moxie." A silver-haired man with glasses stepped up, eyes closed with crossed arms yet the devious smile never leaving his face.

(Y/n) didn't trust this guy at all.

Azul turned to the red haired boy beside him who looked not less than 11 centimeters smaller than her. "Care to help me, Riddle?" He offered.

The red-haired boy, Riddle let out a 'hmph' then placed a hand on his hips. "I can't overlook those who break the rules. Let's hurry and get this over with." Both dorm leaders headed towards the currently laughing Grim, wands held in hand.

And so the chase began...
________________________________________________________

"It's so stuffy in here..." The talking Pokedex complained, squirming around in discomfort. The bag was big enough to hold a notebook with over god knows what pages, twenty-six Pokeballs, four Masterballs, three Beastballs and Great Balls.

Oh don't get him started on the berries and antidotes! There's so many things occupying the space of the bag especially the egg that was never...there before...when he and (Y/n)....Checked...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!?!"

The female Pokemon trainer almost tripped because of the sudden movement from the bag pushed forwards. She glanced at the bag for a while before removing the straps then placing it on the floor.

No one noticed the girl as they were too busy trying to extinguish the flames with their magic. Do they even use extinguishers here? No one noticed her except for a man who hid behind the screen of the floating tablet from before. Eyes filled with something similar to curiosity.

It was none other than Ignihyde's Dorm Prefect, Idia Shroud.

His curiosity turned to surprise when a red tablet, resembling a star except it had three points, one just on top of the front and back enclosure, and two at the sides. And-Were those arms.

Idia squinted his eyes at the screen. The device he used to spectate the ceremony was far away from the Pokemon trainer. He moved it a bit closer. And-

Oh god, does that tablet have a face??? Wait- what's that giant egg doing inside his bag?? How does he have enough space to- Oh no, ohnoohnohnohno whyisheholdingaknife,ohgodohgodohgod. HE'SAIMINGITRIGHTATME!!!

The fiery blue-haired man began to freak out and tried to move his tablet away from the-

CLANG