Da Niu orders, "Continue your chores. Don't get into troubles again. Both of you."

He sighs after they leave.

Wen is too good looking and kind hearted. He is very popular among merchants in the marketplace.

His only flaw is he has a son. Not many men wanted an extra baggage from previous marriage.

Although some of them might change their minds after seeing Ling Wen.

Da Niu heard many matchmakers are putting Wen in their hot candidate list.

The proud young warrior has been wanting to marry since last year. He heard there is a suitable ger around his age. Turns out to be Wen.

Ling Wen would make a perfect partner. Too bad his Master likes him too.

Competing with his Master is a suicidal act.

*****

Yu Fei's hands tighten to fists when he hears the report.

Thirteen trembles when he feels the murderous aura from his Master.

"Marry? He dares to remarry again?"

"Master, it..."

Yu Fei inhales a deep breath.

He says coldly, "You could go."

"Yes, Master."

Yu Fei hits his fist to his desk. It cracks and breaks apart. He inhales a deep breath.

When he imagines his cute bunny getting intimate with another man. He wants to murder someone right now.

Yu Fei gallops his horse to military barrack.

Da Niu has just arrived from patrol when he hears Master is in the barrack. He has a bad hunch.

Yu Fei calls, "Da Niu. It has been a while since our last duel."

Da Niu gulps. This isn't a friendly duel. Their commander is staring him as if he's a dead person.

He secretly prays to his ancestors to protect him. Don't let their line ends with his death. He hasn't married and have a son yet.

Da Niu tries his best to stay alive. The fierce commander isn't holding back his strength. It's like a duel to death.

After numerous cuts large and small on his body, Da Niu throws away his sword. He kneels down and kowtows to his superior.

"I surrender!"

"Get up! Are you a man or not? Fight me!"

"Commander, I'm still going to marry a pretty girl from my village. Please spare me..."

"Oh, you already got a fiancee?"

"Yes, yes. She's very pretty."

"And you still find another wife through a matchmaker."

Da Niu squirms. His white lie just dug a pit for himself.

The Commander seems more deadly than before.

Da Niu kowtows again. He hits his head to the ground repeatedly until it bleeds.

He pleads, "I will follow you to mountain of spikes and a sea of sorrow! Please spare me!"

"Sorry. You aren't my type."

Yu Fei stares the half dead subordinate. Hating iron couldn't become steel. This dumbass dared to covet his bunny. Had to teach him a hard lesson.

He points to another subordinate.

He calls, "You are next."

The guy is a head shorter than Da Niu. His face is average with thick lips and round nose. His body resembles a wrestler in modern world.

His name is Er Kang. He is a good fighter. Unfortunately he couldn't hold a candle to Yu Fei.

Yu Fei barks order, "You next!"

Another poor subordinate suffers under the term close combat training.

Three hours later...

The Emperor has summoned Yu Fei to the palace.

Few soldiers kneel down and pray to Heaven for escaping the brutality.

Da Niu, Er Kang and ten unlucky ones barely able to move.

Er Kang asks, "His period has come?"

"Don't let the Commander heard you. Or you'll be dead..." complaints San Lu.

Da Niu hisses when he moves his leg. His injuries are most heavy compared to others. It's a prove that the Commander has targeted him.

He brags, "I'm too handsome. That's why."

Er Kang scoffs. Their Commander is the most handsome bachelor in their barrack. Only general Zhao Yun could compare to him.

Da Niu explains, "A frustrated man is the most frightening one."

The others are staring him.

Da Niu chuckles.

He adds, "Guys, the Commander is in love. Unfortunately he couldn't express it well."

"Who's the unlucky woman?" asks Er Kang.

"A ger named Ling Wen. He works in the kitchen."

"That's easy. Commander could easily appointed him as his concubine. Roll in bed. End of frustration."

Da Niu laughs heartily.

He comments, "You haven't met Ling Wen. The guy is super dense. Plus he has a son. He doesn't want to remarry again."

The future looks bleak to them. Their Commander might abuse them to death to vent out his frustration.

San Lu says, "It's simple, guys. We help the Commander. Getting married to his sweetheart. He would spend more time in bed."

Everyone under Yu Fei's command unites to help their Commander to nail his love.

In the kitchen, Wen sneezes few times. Unaware of the future.

Too many dedicated matchmakers have sworn to make him remarry again.

--------------------------------------
Please vote and comment.