She watched as they studied, slowly inching closer, not realizing they were doing so.

Her eyes formed into small crescents when both of them got flustered at the close contact, jumping away, blush forming on their cheeks. The pinkish aura around them visible to her eyes only, glowing like a pulsing light.

Love.

She tore her eyes away from them, and down to her hands. A small greenish light formed around them. 

Envy.

Again, she looked away looking around the area, this time her gaze landing on a small group of kids, tongue pressing into her cheek as she watched the greens, reds and yellows around them.

Jealousy, anger and joy.

Scoffing slightly, she stood up and made her way to the 12-14 section, grabbing The Maze Runner from the bottom shelf, halting when she caught a glimpse of a dark figure running past her.

Biting her lip, she contemplated following the figure, knowing that it wasn't the wisest thing to do. Finally she gave into her curiosity, putting the book back in it's place, setting off in a steady pace in the same direction as the person.

"—it's a library for god's sake. We could be overheard." A man hisses.

"No we won't. No one comes to this section." The second man says.

There's a pause. "Why not?"

"They put Twilight here." The second man says grimly, earning a snicker from the first.

"Enough fooling around." A third voice is heard, "Get to the point Jisung."

Seyeon raises her eyebrows, getting closer to hear and see better. Suddenly she's yanked behind a bookshelf, a person's hand covering her mouth, and their other around her waist.

She twists around to see her captor's face, brows furrowing at the small shake of his head, mouthing the words 'Be quiet.'

Her first instinct was to yell but the violet glow he was emitting told her to trust him.

She didn't relax, shoulders still hunched, she strained her ears to listen to the rest of the conversation, cursing internally for missing some of it.

"He sent me a message telling me to keep all our plans on hold. He said the palace is on guard, some one tipped them off." The first speaks.

There's some shuffling heard.

"This is not good." The third says, sighing.

Seyeon eyes narrow, the guy who pulled her into the bookshelf was now exuding a dark red aura.

Anger.

She moved slightly away from him, shifting uncomfortably. He seemed to sense her discomfort because he let go of her, hands falling to his side.

For the first time she got a good look at his features. His blue hair fell slightly over his face, eyes narrowed, chest heaving up and down. He disregarded her completely, turning his attention back to the men.

"Whatever, he'll figure it out. I have somewhere to be. Until next time," the third mans footsteps echo, slightly muffled by the carpeted floor.

She peers through the bookshelf.

He was surrounded by an ominous black hue.

Evil.

Shortly after, the others walk away in the same direction. Seyeon catches a small glimpse of the golden brown gleam around them.

Agitation.

"You." She turns around and faces the boy.

"Yes?" She cocks an eyebrow. How rude.

"Why were you listening in to their conversation?" He asks, jerking his head toward they were previously standing.

"I don't know, I just felt like it. Why were you?" She places her hand on her hip, tongue poking the inside of her cheek again.

He scoffs, pushing past her. "Like I would tell you."

She rolls her eyes, brows drawing down when she gets a waft of his strong cologne.

"Just know that next time, I won't keep you from getting caught. Those people are bad. You don't want to mess with them." He warns before strutting away.

Seyeon blinks a couple of times, processing the information before yawning.

"I need to take a nap," she mumbles, walking away from the isle making her way towards Story Corner.

So...thoughts?

I'm hoping to make this a bit angsty and give it an actual plot soo 👀

Thanks for reading! 

Don't forget to vote and comment!