“... I think she's just doing that to attract attention.”

“...”

What she is doing now? She picked the cupcakes secretly.

I didn't realized that I laughed.

“Your majesty, why are you laughing?”

“It's nothing.”

Rashta's POV

I'm starving. I don't eat since yesterday.

There's no one around. I should pick this. Oh! Cupcakes, it's been a while since I ate this. So I hide behind the wall while enjoying the cupcakes.

I should eat faster before someone see me. I should go upstairs.

Rashta's room...

When I came back in my room, I saw the emperor waiting for me.

“Rashta, where did you go?”

‘I just go for a walk, your majesty.’

“Do you feel well now?”

‘Yes, your majesty.’

“I brought a pumpkin pie for you.”

It seems delicious. 'Thank you, your majesty.’ I answered simply as possible.  I can stop this act when my plan succeed.

“Rashta, you can attend the ceremony tomorrow.”

'But...'

“Are you worrying about the rumor?”

‘... It's not that, your majesty.’

“Then, you should attend the ceremony tomorrow.”

Ah! I just think of something.

‘Alright, your majesty.’

I'm planning something great. When will I do that? This plan will give me a peace of mind. And the several problems that I had will be solve.

But this will be a big issue!
.
.
Third day of new year's ceremony...

This hair is really a nuisance. It's so hard to fix! I should cut this soon.

I'm preparing for the new year's ceremony. Many noble ladies will gossip about me. But I should do this!

Let's get ready!

“Lady Rashta, this dress will suit you.”

It's too flashy. I must look natural and simple.

'Can you prepare another dress for me? I want a simple but modest dress please.’

In the banquet...

I think if I acted as a villain. I will tell Lady Cherin to pretend as a pen pal of Prince Heinrey. But it didn't happen.

And lady Cherin still become my lady-in-waiting. Aside from that, I didn't really talk to her.

My one and only servant, Martha is the one I talk the most.

Ah! My plan. I should eat first before doing an action. I'm also starving. Ugh! Again. Why am I thinking about food again?

Whatever!

Where is the dining area? It's here! Food is the best stress reliever. Just looking at it makes me feel at ease.

I should eat now. Haah... this lobster is so delicious. I thought I was in heaven. Now, this is like a lasagna. It's so cheesy.

Time for the dessert. I don't know what do they called in this food. But, the important thing is, that I can eat all of this.

It's so satisfying.

I burped.It's so embarassing!

(blushed)... It's a relief that it is not loud.

Ah! Right. I almost forgot that I want to see Prince Heinrey's face. I shall take a look! Let's recall how he looked in the manhwa.

He has a blonde hair, purple eyes and the author said he is handsome.

“Oh! Prince Heinrey is coming.”

Is he Prince Heinrey?

The noble ladies are so excited. He looks so handsome and elegant. Navier and him really suited each other.

The Emperor is coming towards me.

“Rashta, why are you hiding in the corner?”

Is he really asking me that? Is it not obvious? I. Don't. Want. To. Attract. Any. Attention.

Just do what do you need to do, not sticking with me. Stick with the Empress and play your role as an Emperor! Do I really need to tell him that?

But it's not important, I will just do my plan.

‘Emperor, I have something important to say.’

“Lets talk in my room.”

‘No, your majesty. I will tell you that here.’

I should tell him that here so the nobles can hear.

‘Your majesty, please withdraw me as your mistress!' I shouted.

Well, this is my plan.

I will stop being a mistress of the emperor anymore!

To be continued... ^_^

Note!!!

I made a name for Rashta's maid. And it's Martha. I just made it out of my will because I don't know what will I call to her.

And If Rashta is talking I'm using this
‘ or ’ . But if someone is speaking I use this! “ or ”.

Please remember.

That's all. Thank you :)