Ch. 2: Meeting the memebers

ELLIE'S (Elizabeth)POV:

I'm so excited to meet my guild!! I have a feeling that they'll all be nice. Right now I am in front of the gate.

I entered and found about a million cats standing out there. I felt amazing.

'Oh, hello there! You're our new guild leader I suppose?' Said a black striped greyish cat.

'Uhh- Yes.' I said nervously.

'Amazing, you came on time! Anyways, my name is Conan.' He said.

'Oh I am Elizabeth, but you can call me Ellie for short.' I said.

'Ok Elizabeth, come with me to introduce you to the others.' He said. Didn't I just say call me Ellie?? Ugh let's not focus about that.

We entered a room that had even more cats. I think this is my guild? I don't know.

'Ok guys, this is our guild leader, introduce yourself now guys!' Said Conan.

'Hello there. I am Francis, and I am the best-'

'I AM CATNISS AND PLEASE NEVER MIND ABOUT HIM HE CAN BE RUDE SOMETIMES' Said a white cat.

The ginger cat- Francis I guess seems rude.. But if I am not rude with him he might not be rude too.

'Catniss, where is Purrcilla?' Said Conan.

'She should possibly be here anytime.' Said Catniss.

'Who's Purrcilla?' I asked- ugh why did ask that I am embarrassing myself!!

'She is a weirdo that is SUPPOSED to tell you what to do.' Answered Francis sarcastically.

'Francis, please stop.' Said Catniss.

'What? I am saying the truth! She's a psychopath!' He said

Oh wow now I started a fight by just asking one question..

'Oh wow really! Catniss you are getting so annoyi-'

'I'M HERE SORRY I WAS LATE!' A multicolored cat interrupted Francis. She was wearing a purple cape with a hood and most of her fur was white but she had ginger and black fur too.

'Conan, where is the leader?' She asked. Conan pointed at me.

She looked at me with her eerie pink eyes. Ughhh so creepy..

A/N
Sorry that I didn't describe purrcilla so much, most of you would know her shape anyways. When there is something written in Italics it means someone is thinking.