Chapter 1: Quirkless

"Quirkless? He's quirkless?" Inko asked feeling disgusted.

"Yes ma'am." The doctor said looking at the green haired boy in pity.

"Oh... Thank you. Come on let's go." She said to the young boy beside her before walking out of the office.
_____________

"Mom! Izuku! You guys are back!! How did it go? What quirk does he have? Does he have one like mine?" Exura asked excitedly.

"No he's quirkless." Inko replied.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Exura said feeling sorry for her older brother.

"N-no it's fine! I understand s-since most people have quirks!!" Izuku tried to cheer her up by putting up a fake smile. "I- I'll go to m-my room n-now. You can t-tell dad..." He said before walking off to his room and locking the door.
_____________

"I'm so weak... Quirkless! I'm quirkless! So disgusting... Everyone's going to hate me..." He cried to himself.
"Kaachan was right...I'm such a Deku... A little useless deku..."
____________

"Inko! How did it go? What quirk does he have?" An excited voice boomed through the household.

"Ah... He's... Quirkless." Inko looked at him blankly still trying to comprehend the fact that she had a quirkless child.

"Oh! Is he okay?", Toshino asked a bit worried.

"Think so." She replied

"So where's Exura?"

"Movies." As she said that a cheery voice could be heard.

"Dad! You're back!!" She came running to hug her father.

"Oh yeah... Izuku is quirkless... He's useless then right?" She asked trying to confirm her finds.

"Yeah, he's useless I suppose, don't associate with quirkless people bad luck always follows." He told her before walking off to their bedroom.
_________________