Different

this is the first part of the story theres more coming soon ( sorry if you dont know pinky and The brain also sorry for any mistake i havent found just typeinthe comments if you find any enjoy)

BrainsPov:Today we failed once again .Pinky we need to beg-pinky? Strange he usually is all ralled up and trying to help or is pestering me Pinky?! Pinky where are you I dont like being alone in here you know that .Pinky please answer *someone hugs him from behind and pets his head*Its ok brain im right here just tired im sorry i scared you (brain is crying and pinky takes him to bed ) we can try again tomorrow lets sleep for now ok.O-ok pinky ?Yes poit i mean Brain.Will you stay here just for today then we can plan like usual.

-next morning

Pinky hey pinky wake up PINKY!  i-im up now lets make breakfast ok but we have to make plans. Yes i know but we also should eat right pinky are you ok you hit your head back there before we came back maybe I shou- no no brain I'm fine ok if you say so pinky I'm gonna start my plans you do whatever you do when I'm working. Pinkys pov:i was almost caught act more stupid maybe yea that should work or he'll catch on Brain *Narf*I made your food *brain sees itsspeacaly prepared but doesn't question because its his favorite dish*Pinky that was delicious where did you learn to do that you usually- I'm sorry I'm bantering I should go back to my plans um talk later pinky.

About Midnight    *Brain is falling asleep and pinky is  making the bed for him *in whisper*hey brain ?mm? do you want me to carry you to bed? mhm...                                                                                At the bed pinky lays down brain and before he stands up brain hugs his waist and he lays down

Brain wakes ontop of pinky being held but doesn't mind and falls back to sleep 

Hey brain wake up i need you to get off me .  Huh? Oh *cute yawn*sorry  no its ok go back to sleep your fine *when brain is asleep again*so cute but you are my priority ...

To be continued...