1

Keshia P.O.V

"Keshia wait, I can't explain ". "What the fuck you mean you can't explain. Man get that shit out my face." This nigga think I'm a dumb bitch, alright I got something for his for cheating on me." Man Keshia the bitch came up to me first .I didn't have sex with the hoe just believe me. "Rakeem you think I'm some dumb bitch that believe yo stupid ass.you did your part of the shit. "Man keke ". As he looked at me I wanted him to say that lying shit one more time. So I can pop off on his ass. What!! Rakeem I been busting me ass to keep this relationship on good terms. But no yo ass always fucks it up. I trusted and believed you, but you turned around my back in fucked me over. Brah that's fucked up Rakeem". God,Why does everything happen to me. I put Rakeem first of everything lord. Even when we argue over petty things,but I will always love him no matter what. "Keshia man I just told you I didn't fucked that hoe man. I just went to the club in came back home last night." "See I can see all them lies running down you face". You came home exactly at 4:00 a.m. you usually come home at the time I told you. 10 o clock p.m. that was your fucken curfew. You did this shit 6 times in a row. So where the fuck you was at 6 hours ago. Tell the fucken truth".

Rakeem P.O.V.
Damn she done caught me in my lie Brah. Shit what the fuck I'm going to do now. Man I don't know what to say but I ain't going to tolerate with all that yelling she doing to a nigga. "Man you gonna let nigga go like this". Damn I sound desperate asf right now."RAKEEM JA'MARCUS TAYLOR JR. TELL THE FUCKEN TRUTH WHERE THE FUCK YOU WAS 6 HOURS AGO".!!Oh shit man she yelling her lungs out, eyes turned pitch black on a nigga,This bitch is crazy. "I was at Monet house and we had fucked. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it". "Wtf Rakeem I knew yo ass was going to cheat me on". Why cheat me on? What did I do to you that makes you to cheat? Oh my gosh look I did it again fucked around in got my self caught it in a mixture."Baby just give me one more chance .I will do anything for you".