The 'tavern'

These stories all start the same to me and for a long time I thought I'd read enough of them to convince myself I wouldn't have a romance like them... oh boy was I wrong...

I'm going to set the scene for you- Romania. I was in the middle of a nice little trip around Europe when I decided to stop and rest in this quaint little town overnight.
It was... the most 'eventful' night of my life.

I say to myself, "hey! This tavern place looks really cute and cosy, we should sleep in there tonight". So I go into the tavern and; shocker; it's completely empty- so me being the absolute bone head that I am I decide, "You know what Y/N? We are going to stay in this tavern tonight because it's too late to keep hiking now so we might as well just rest and wait for tomorrow". Yeah erm... I never continued hiking... I just kinda ended up staying in this town after the events of that night.

I've kinda tried to block what happened from my mind so all I remember is... a LOT of blood (infact 'a LOT' would probably be an understatement) ; zombies or werewolves or whatever the hell they were trying to attack and/ or kill me- and I wasn't going to stand around waiting to see which one; the biting cold outside seeping through the windows in the tavern; and the most prominent thing about my night...
The fact that I was SOOOOOOOO hungry! Like I have never felt a hunger like it before- ever! And I know what you're thinking "blah blah blah but you said there was blood and zombies and werewo-" but just shush and let me explain, okay?

I, F/N (M/N) L/N was hungry.
I wasn't going to let some crusty dead people and furries interrupt my hunger!
Thank you for coming to my TEDTALK.

So I did what any sane person would do...
Hide and eat.
Which didn't work...

AND YEAH ERM THATS HOW WE MET NOTHING ELSE TO SEE HERE
*nervously sweats*