But fade it had. The first days you spent in America were painstaking and lonely, but these days had faded into weeks and then months. You had recalled Ginny stronger than ever and thought of her often. You pondered if she was feeling annoyed by her brothers who she said she a handful too many of. It was only when you attending Illvemorny the very next year that this loneliness has subsided. As you started a new beginning at wizarding school and were sorted into your house, you handmade new friends, and sadness had faded away just as the loneliness had done. It was only natural that as you made memories with new friends at Illvemorny. While this wizarding school wasn't much like the grand stories your parents had told you growing up in Hogwarts, it still gave you the warm feeling of what home felt like. You were happy with your life at Illvemorny and in America in your first four years at your wizarding school. You had formed friendships in your house and felt at home satisfied with your life. The loneliness had faded as had the sadness of leaving your friend had subsided and you began your new life.

You could only imagine your anger when your parents told you that you would not be going back for your fifth year, instead, you would be moving back to Britain and attending Hogwarts. Unlike when you were a child and told something very similar, this time you were furious. You weren't ten years old and sad about leaving your friend and starting at a different school. Now, you did have friends and had spent the last four years at your school happily. The prospect of leaving your friends and school enraged you.

Even now as you sat moodily at your table once again in Britain and away from your friends that you had made over the past few years, your anger displayed no signs of fading. If anything your resolution grew as the days in your family's cottage went by and your parents were at a loss of what to do. Your anger was valid, they knew, but they had thought it was simmer as time went by and you were reminded of what your childhood was like here. A loosely formulated plan from your parents' behalf was thrust upon you as your motherly too cheerily announced that she had made a cake to give to the Weasley's. It was only natural, your mother had claimed, for you to take it over. A remark that you didn't have anything to demonstrate your deep disapproval. You only scowled as you pushed your chair back keen to make as much noise as possible before begrudgingly taking the cake and making the walk down to the Burrow.

Despite all the years gone by you were so familiar with the path the Burrow. In your youth, you would practically jump out your front down before running down the fields to reach Ginny Weasley's house. It wasn't particularly strange for you to spend some time inside the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley seemed to be used to the chaos young children would create with six sons than your mother ever would. Just like when you were a child, your feet brought you to the steps of the Burrow before you realized you reached your destination. The noise of chicken clucking in the background and the chatter from the house could be heard as you stood by the door as you gently knocked twice. The chatter grew at the knock and before you knew it the door was whipped open and you were met with the kind face of Molly Weasley. You suddenly felt very self-aware - you reckoned she had not recognized you after five years and for all, she knew a stranger was standing at her door holding a cake.

"Mrs. Weasley - hi," You said quickly as you were keen to hurry out your explanation. "You probably don't remember me, but my parents and I used to live over the hill in the cottage. We moved back and-" You cut yourself off as your cheeks reddened in embarrassment at your rambling. "Sorry," You mumbled. "My mom made a cake and asked me to bring it to you." You said sheepishly and extended your arms out to hand her the cake.

She only smiled warmly at you and opened the door all the way, moving out of the doorway as she gestured for you to come in.

"Y/N, dear, of course, I remember you." She laughed kindly. "Come in, come in." She urged you. You welcomed the change of scenery and would have much rathered be here than with your parents, so you obliged. She ushered you to the kitchen table where you sat down the cake gently. "Now," She clapped her hands together. "I heard you came back from America yes?" She smiled as you nodded in affirmation. "I'm terribly surprised you didn't form one of their accents, you know." She laughed. She picked up the cake and added, "I'm going to pop this into the kitchen. Won't be a moment dear." She went to leave and you drummed your fingertips on the side of the kitchen table as your mind absentmindedly thought of Ginny. You wondered where she was and if you would see her. Surely, you couldn't plague Mrs. Weasley with your presence too long-