"Uhm..." I said looking at Elizabeth.

"Ofcourse mom... she eats with me" Elizabeth said.

"Even sometimes your half day?" Mrs. Wilson asked.

"Yes" Elizabeth said to her mom.

"Thank you" I whispered to Elizabeth.

"Welcome, I understand" Elizabeth said putting her hand above my knee.

We ate lunch quietly. It's kinda weird eating with Elizabeth and her mom because I usually eat with my parents in the cemetery. For the 12 years, I've been eating with my parents in the cemetery and  I don't mind if I'm alone or not.

Sometimes in lunch time, I would ride my motorcycle and go to the cemetery very fast because it is just close to our school and eat with my parents.

"Athena?" Elizabeth removed me from my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked recovering.

"My mum was asking you something" Elizabeth said to me.

"Sorry... what were you asking Mrs. WIlson?" I asked.

"I was asking, why did your parents die?" Mrs. Wilson asked with a sympathetic look.

I looked at Elizabeth and she gave me a I'm-sorry-for-the-question look and then I looked at my watch. Thank God it was already 1:00 in the afternoon because I really don't want to answer the question and I know that Elizabeth knows why.

"I's already 1:00, I need to go. Thank you for the lunch" I said getting up from my seat and walked out of there kitchen.

"Athena you haven't fi-" I heard Elizabeth said but I close there door and I headed to my motorcycle.

I start my motorcycle and headed to the cemetery. I didn't have time to put on my helmet so it just hang there while I ride really fast. Good thing that no one is around because I really don't want anyone to see me cry. 

I decide not to go to my parents grave so I went to my hiding place.

Since my parents died, I will always go to my "hiding place" to let my feelings out without no one seeing me.I stayed there for awhile and cried.

(Elizabeth's POV)

"Mum!" I said to my mum.

"I told you not to show sympathy, she doesn't like that" I added.

"I just ask he-oh I'm sorry sweety" Mum said to me.

"Now she has walked away and I'm worried where she is" I said.

"Why did she react that way?" Mum asked me.

"She just gets emotional when someone asked about her parents death or if we talked about it" I said.

"Now I have to find her... again" I said standing up deom where I'm seating.

"I'll come with you sweety" Mum said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to apologize and I don't wan to get worried about where you are again" Mum said.

"Ok, let's just hurry up" I said putting my plate and Athena's plate on the sink and hurried upstairs.

I went to my bedroom and cleaned my room. Then I went straight in the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, I went to my walking closet and got my UK shirt, jeans and red shoes. Walked out of my walking closet and got my cellphone and went downstairs.