A/N NOTE

I wanted to let you know that jungkook is a girl and taehyung is also a girl. Jungkook is girl but the the think it will have a mix up Jungkook has a girl body but was born with a d*ck so that a heads up for you guys.

If you want to know😅 how Hueningkai , Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun know Taehyungie is because they go to the cafe where Taehyungie works at and I wanted to let you know that they actually know that she is getting abused by her parents because they can see through her long sleeve shirt.

Yes the boys can do something because there parents are from the mafia but they don't want to get hated by taehyungie.

Hueningkai, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun don't know that taehyungie real dad raped her and if TXT know they are for sure going to beat the shit out of taehyungie parents.

Just to let you know that Hueningkai, Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun
Call themselves TXT just for there group of friends. (➹𝗧ᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ×𝗧ᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ➷)

Also like I said taehyungie is super innocent
She doesn't know that her friends she is hanging out with are from the mafia.

Taehyungie parents don't really care about her so they don't pay attention⚠️ which person she hangs out with there daughter.

The parents of taehyungie know what the mafia is because they stole from the Jeon's, Min's, and, Wang's drugs and money but there daughter taehyungie doesn't know nothing or what the mafia is.

I wanted to let you know that
Namjoon and Yoongi and Jackson
Known each other since they where born. So that how they are working together or what I means is have the similar mafia but the JEON'S are the powerful mafia then MIN'S is the second powerful mafia the lastly WANG'S is the powerful mafia but they all are friends and they all are powerful at the same time.

_____________________________________________
COMMENT💬 AND VOTE🗳️.