ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Start from the beginning

"wait Mina you know them?"
"WELL LIKE I SAID I SA-"

"I'm really sorry to cut you off Ashido but I think the better question to ask here is why suddenly new students are attending in the middle of the school year.

if they were originally supposed to be here at the first day but came this late, I think it's highly disrespectful from them towards this school. Unless it's a good reason behind it Aizawa-sensei" a boy with glasses said, doing weird hand motions at the same time.

"iida sit down "
"yes Aizawa-sensei"

"they are just some damn extras"
"bakubro don't be mean to them"

looking at the people in the class, you could spot a boy with purple hair, and may I say his mind was far from pure "look at that girl... her le-" however, is ideas was quickly shut down by a hand hitting the back of his head.

"don't even think about it" a tall woman with a black ponytail said to the boy, but to her discomfort the boy was already daydreaming about the new girl and her while whispering out his weird fantasies.

'what's up with the short purple hair guy, that's not a way to treat a lady' the yellow hair boy thought...

but, he himself was looking at all the girls in the room. he could clearly hear what the weird purple hair boy said to himself, drool running down his mouth.

"what's going on?"
the burgundy boy asked his lover
"I... have... no...idea"

she answered having an uncomfortable feeling running down her body... and may the purple grape hair boy be thankful that the lovers talking to each other didn't hear his weird fantasy.

"Inosuke let me guess you are still looking for someone to fight,

Inosuke..
Inosuke...
o-M-G
WE LOST INOSUKE,
WHERE DID HE GO"
"What are you talking about he is right here be-" looking behind themself
the sight they were greeted with was no more then an empty spot were the boy previously stood.

"aidasawa where is the yelling man?"
"right down the hallway"
"mhm"

Hhahaha me,
the mighty Inosuke did not find anyone worthy my fighting time,
I remember man was working here. So Im going to find him

"YMADMA"

"YO, YMDA"

"YAMDAD FIGHT ME"

"FIGHT MEEEEEE"

"-MEEE"

could be heard from the hallways, the three people immediately knew who the person yelling was. Making then all sprint out of the classroom, shocking the class from the sudden movement in the front. as soon as their head had turn to the doors direction, the only sight they caught was the door being slammed shut.

"INOSUKE COME BACK YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND WHENEVER YOU WANT TO,
AIZAWA ALREADY TOLD US THIS REMEMBER"
"INOSUKE DONT TAKE ORDERS FROM OTHERS"