"Fine then we'll dance on our own, show him what he is missing right?" Ariel is now dragging me to the dance floor and you know what, she's right. I came here to dance, I won't have him ruining my night.

"Heck right!" I say. We both start dancing to the music and it all feels like a dream. Even though I have the time of my life dancing, my eyes never leave Willard. All I could see right now is Ren getting real mad at him.

Willards POV:

Ren drags me over to him. I don't like seeing Georgia mad but I have to have some self respect. I am not going out there and embarrassing myself.

Ren yells at me, "What's the matter with you, huh? We drove 2 hours to get here. You're just going to stand around and mope?"

"Look I don't dance. All right?" I tell him in my calmest tone, "I don't dance." Wow, that is sad. That's awfully embarrassing. I don't dance because I physically can't dance.  When I do the whole room stops, but not cause I'm good. They stop to laugh at me. I keep my eye on Georgia. I see her dancing her heart out. How I wish I could do that with her but I can't, so I tell him again, "I can't dance." I whisper that time, "At all."

"But it's country line dancing. It's a white mans wet dream. Come on." He takes me to this little stage thing. I think it's a learning center for people to dance.

"Excuse me, miss?" Ren asks the lady working here.

She turns around, "Y'all need to learn some new moves?" I see what this fucker did.

I scream at him, "Shit-howdy! You dropped me off at daycare while you go dance with them girls!"

He screams back, "Just learn a box step or two and meet us out there. Why don't you do it to make her proud. Cause you and I both know she would like this night better if you were out there dancing with her!" Then he leaves, "I go faith in you!"

"Yeah sure." I regret even coming here at all.

"Just fall on in." She says.

"All right." You know what I need a drink. "Maybe I should get me drink on first." I tell her. She says no and then starts doing this one.. two.. three. What is this crap! "Stupid" I say to myself.

Georgia's POV:

They start putting on one of my favorite songs, "Fake I.D"

Ren comes back and says, "Okay guys he'll come around let's just dance." Then we all start line dancing.

This is actually so fun. We are all dancing and laughing just having a good time. The only thing is I really wish Will was here having fun with us too. So I decided to go and find him. I see him at a platform and go to say hi.

"Come on, Willard! It's fun!" I tell him

He leans across the bar, "I don't drink and dance sweetheart."

"So you're going to stand around like a drok all night?" I tell him getting a little annoyed.

He laughs, "I'd rather be a dork than a dancing dork. Yeah." Then I grab his light blue, button up shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Now this kiss was a passionate one. I tried sending a message.

"Whoa." He says. I take his hat while I'm at it."Hey, I got hat hair. Come on." 

"Well then I guess your my dork." Then I go and dance a little in front of him. I use my hips a little bit more, making sure they were known. I think he sees cause his mouth is dropped open. Then I leave but I hear him say.