Chapter:0.1

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

When the slight hollow sound started playing throughout a town,the light breeze drifted in letting the flags made from textile move in the same pace

Some people stopped walking as others continued their business but also having ears for the song.

In the hands of someone was a angelic flute the color being white like her hair,likely to be made from an uncommon material,tho not by the hands of the humans.Their fingers rammed on the slot while she blows air over the top of the mouthpiece hole,and vibrates against the far edge of the gap.Creating an mellow,wafting,rich sound.

It gracefully lingered in the air setting the chords of further out of the town in to the outside.

Like the fountain placed in the entrance way of Mondstad when you first walked in,she sat there occupied on the edge.With the water having a
white sound that's calming plus the music it was soothing to the people, from the downcast faces they had it helped them boost up a little.

Her eyes flutter open the moment she finished,the end of her lips curled up
she lowered the flute down,everyone applaud together making her contented that they appreciated the ditty.

"Perfect show."

" Incoming!!" A panicked voice yelled out, "Good grief." She whispered to herself.While a young boy with a grayish -white and a pair of goggles on his head came landing down in Monstadt,but it was rather a bumpy plus painful entrance,he first rolled like a ball before sliding on his stomach as his face planted in the ground when he stopped.Right in front of her shoes.
"Ugh...ow..."He groaned.

Y/n didn't paid any at him for him because of how she was already soaking a handkerchief in water from the fountain behind her. "Good to see you as well Bennett,you don't seem to be having an splendid morning.Where exactly did you run off to?" Her words made it seem like nothing happened just earlier ago.

Said placed both hands on his side hardly trying to lift himself up,his head hanged low to the girl in front of him.A water drop slipped down his eyesight,landing on the stone,he sobbed quietly because of the throbbing in his body and his Bad Luck.Y/n saw this then sighed deeply at his state,she got up and quickly crouched down in front of Benett, "Now, now,it's going to be okay."She lifted his chin up to look at her, in end letting him sit up as she carefully wiped under his nose first since it began to shed blood." That fall did some awful damages. "He only hummed in response.

The cold liquid damped against his wounds making him bit his lip at the stinging,but his orbs were stuck at her beautiful eyes,you can even see your reflection as if your looking at a mirror."T-thanks Y/n, I really appreciate it... but you didn't have to waste your time on someone like me." He said embarrassed when she caught his stare.Instead of getting shy,she gave a comfortable smile at him. "I'll always help you Benett,no matter what it is.So if you need a favor just come talk to me."She reassured calmly.