Honestly at this point i apologize

(October House laid on the dry and dead soil rotting the roots beneath it. The town stands in a group with rifles and lighters. The moon dangling in the sky as it watches over a different race) The riot cheered as Vincent told the townspeople "October must burn! We shall not let this village turn into chaos because of one house! Our children are going missing. Sadly we found all the proof we need to burn it down. Ms. Haywire found her daughter in the yard of October!" (gasps and cries heard among the crowd) Husbands comforted their wives as they mourned over the tragic loss. Andre, Ms. Haywires' eldest child, spoke up from the cries of silence, "Do not mourn over my sister! Her death shall be avenged! BURN OCTOBER!!!"

    (The sun starts to set as the riot seems to only grow) Andre leads the group to the front porch of October House. No one dares to open the door or even make a certain move towards it. Everyone sits in silence for a few moments. Andre makes the first move by opening the door.  (The door creaks open leaving a slight dust trail from the sudden wind) Onto the crowds first look in October House it was showing signs of decay and complete darkness. Andre was the first person to head in also being the last person. (The wooden door slammed shut with aggressive force shaking the entire being of October House)

    Andre became panicked and peeked from the curtains of October. The crowd stared at him with disgust and knowledge of information he has not learned yet. Vincent spoke clearly through the crowd towards the imprisoned man. "Andre Mather Haywire! You are hereby sentenced to death by fire and the townspeople because of the crimes you've committed!" Vincent got closer to the window letting Andre get a clear sight of him. "Stop playing these foolish games, Andre. We all know what you've been doing these October nights," Vincent exclaimed. Andre looked at each of the townspeople's faces landing on Ambrosia. Vincent notices this exchange of eye contact and surely questions it. "Stop looking at her you freak. You're ruthless and sick in the head. You'll burn with October. The game is over Andre!!" Andre just smiled in return backing away from the window. Vincent's eyes scanned over the crowd to find Ambrosia. He walked over to her, handing over his rifle and lighter. "Burn it," he told her. Ambrosia Slowly walked over to the house's wooden door.

She set flame to The October House. The fire started slowly from the ends of the wooden door keeping Andre imprisoned in the world of October. A tear fell from Ambrosia's eye leaving Vincent suspicious. Vincent knew of their relations but also had the knowledge that Ambrosia has never cried even at relatives' funerals. It seemed almost staged. October was soon in flames, leaving the smoke to engulf the town. The crowd walked away feeling satisfied enough. Vincent and Ambrosia behind staring deeply at October. (The support beam of the house collapsed forcing the house to dust) Silence overtook the surroundings of the pair. Shocking Ambrosia, Vincent turns to her and saying these last words on the House of October. "I will find out. I will know. So will you." He walks away from her then heads toward the crowd's direction. Ambrosia stood there in the middle of town, in the middle of Octobers yard, and in the middle of her thoughts, one had escaped from her lips. "I know."