Taehyung was quite confused, but did as he was told. He went to the toilet, peed on the plastic stick and gave it to Jisoo.

"Okay, now we will wait for ten minutes." Jisoo put the pregnancy test on the night stand.

"Ammm, Jisoo. What is this plastic thingy?" Taehyung finally found the courage to ask her.

"Ohhh, my bad. Hehe, I forgot to explain myself. This is a pregnancy test my dear." Jisoo smiled at Taehyung sweetly, squeezing his hand.

"P-pregnancy test? There is a chance that I might be p-pregnant?" Taehyung was about to cry, holding his tummy softly.

"Yes dear, there is a chance. Don't be nervous, you have a loving husband, supporting friends and you are the strongest luna in the whole world." Jisoo calmed Taehyung down with her sweet words.

"Y-yes you are right. I am so lucky and grateful for what I have." Taehyung smiled at Jisoo. Then he looked down at his tummy, as if he already knew that he was pregnant.

"Jisoo, if I am pregnant... How will I tell it to Jungkook? To my hyungs? To the whole pack?!?" Taehyung asked Jisoo.
He was worried about his pup. Though, he still doesn't know if he is pregnant.

"Hey, don't stress yourself Taehyung.
Everything will be okay, trust me.
Jungkook will be happy, your hyungs will die from being overwhelmed. The pack will love your small baby, okay?
All you need to worry about right now is your health." Jisoo patted Taehyung's thigh.

"You are right, as always hehe. Hasn't it been 10 minutes already? I am so nervous!" Taehyung played with his fingers.

"One more minute, be patient Tae." Jisoo chuckled at Taehyung's behaviour.

"Oh my God! Those are the hardest 10 minutes in my life!" Taehyung whined.

"Well, what will you say in the labor then? Hm?" Jisoo teased the luna.

"Jisoo, I am not in the mood for jokes. Okay! Ten minutes have passed!!" Taehyung screamed.

"Okay, okay, chill. Let me check it." Jisoo took the pregnancy test in her hands.

Taehyung looked at her with hopeful eyes, crossing his fingers.
"Okay, here are the results." Jisoo said and flipped the stick.

She looked at the test, not showing any type of expression.
She then looked at luna and said the most heartwarming words Taehyung has ever heard.

"It's positive"

I need a hug *crying in Taekook*
😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

Hello schnitzels 🐢💚
We made it! Yes yes yes!!!
108M views in 24 hours, I am so proud of you all😭✊

Hello schnitzels 🐢💚We made it! Yes yes yes!!!108M views in 24 hours, I am so proud of you all😭✊