Hiro and Kristen

Hiro and Kristen Are a Most Powerful And Very Close Friends/Love Interests During Season 1 of Hiro Hamada's Adventure Series, With Other Relationships Being Hiro and Tyrone, Tyrone and Jenny, Kristen and Tyrone, Kristen and Jenny And Hiro and Jenny.

They First Met At The Bus Stop For Their New Home/School The Worst/Best Talent In America, Which Is a School For People Who Are Lack of Talent Or Are Unique Of Their Talent, Which Those Talents Are Important For a Special Occasion. Hiro Then Ran Into Kristen, He Apologize To Her, Which She Forgives Him. Kristen (Along With Tyrone and Jenny) Defended Hiro When Benjy Attacked Hiro. Kristen Allows Hiro To Be a Leader Of The Team (Along With Tyrone and Jenny) Hiro Made Kristen Her Armor And Her Own Skymax.

Kristen Taught Hiro How To Bake a Cake, Since Her Talent Is Cooking and Baking, Kristen Told Hiro That She Hope That She Can Teach Her Own Kids How To Cook and Bake One Day, Hiro Smiles At Her. Hiro Sacrifice His Life For Kristen's (And Tyrone and Jenny's) Life When The Man In The Mask Force Hiro To Stab Himself In The Heart (Thankfully Hiro Survive This Thanks To a Heart Donor, Momakase), Kristen Reveals To Her Worst/Best Talent In America Friends That She Is a Princess And a Heir To The Kingdom of Gerice.

Kristen Shows Real Concern For Hiro When He Gotten A Fever, Even Forcing Hiro To Stay In Bed Until He Feels Better (Which Hiro Refused Until His Fever Had Gotten Worst)

Hiro "Made" Breakfast For His Team (As In "Made" As In He Burnt The Eggs, The Bacon, And The Pancakes), Kristen Kindly Honestly Told Him That The Breakfast Was Completely Burn Into Rocks, And She Redid The Breakfast That Hiro Attempted To Make For His Team. She Told Hiro That She'll Teach Him How To Cook Someday. (Kristen Kept Her Word, Hiro Is Amazing At Cooking and Baking Now All Thanks To Kristen)

Hiro Admit It To Tyrone That He Is In Love With Kristen, Which Tyrone Stated That He And Jenny Knew It All Along By How Much He And Kristen Cared About Each Other, Kristen Said The Same Thing To Jenny About Her Feelings For Hiro. Hiro Told His Worst/Best Talent In America Friends That He Was A Former Member Of Big Hero 6.

Kristen Confesses To Her Parents That She Is In Love With Hiro, Surprisingly Her Parents Accepted The Fact That Their Daughter Is Destined To Be With a Tech Genius Peasant, They Also Are Aware That Hiro Was a Former Member of Big Hero 6

Hiro and Kristen Confessed Their Feelings For Each Other At The End of Season 1.

Hiro and Kristen Are Dating Now.

Trivia:

Hiro and Kristen Both Love To Eat Spicy Chicken Wings And Are Allergic To Peanuts.

Kristen Has a Younger Brother and a Younger Sister Named Keith and Kirsten, Hiro Had a Older Brother Named Tadashi.

Aunt Cass Hates Kristen (Until The End of Season 1) While Kristen's Parents Loves Hiro.

Hiro's Armor Is a Purple and Red Color (Mostly Because Dark Blue And Red Are His Favorite Color), Kristen's Armor Is a Pink and Violet Color (Mostly Because Pink and Violet Are Her Favorite Color)

Hiro's Home Friends (Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred and Baymax) Loves Kristen While Kristen's Home Friends (Gigi, CeCe, Mary, Wendy, Dory and Hannah) Hates Hiro.

Hiro And Kristen Are Very Nice To Ganzo (Along With Tyrone and Jenny)

One Time, Hiro Accidentally Kissed Kristen (It Was Offscreen Sadly).

Tyrone's Twin Brother, Tyson Has a Major Crush On Hiro (He Even Has Dirty Dreams About Him.)

Jenny's Family Are Adored With Hiro and Kristen (Along With Tyrone).