Tine got out of the car.

"I'll get the flowers, stay here"he said and ran opposite to the road before the other two could talk.

"Isn't he acting strange? I wanted to by her favourite flower, I don't think he'll buy it. Let's go too"Bun said to Sarawat but he stopped her by holding her hand and smiled.

"No worries. He'll by her favourite flowers"

"Why are you so sure?"she asked and he just shrugged.

Bun sighed and wait with Sarawat and after a few minutes they saw Tine coming towards them.

Sarawat wasn't wrong when he said Tine will buy her favourite.

"You're guess didn't go wrong"Bun smiled and whispered to Sarawat to which he smiled.

"Come on"Tine said and they both walked inside.

Prim must be really lucky to have these people who still visit and remember her every single day even though she left the world years ago.

"Uncle Ohm visited her first"Bun chuckled a little seeing the flowers placed on top of her grave already and the boy's smiled.

Three of them kneeled down there for some time before continuing their hanging out.

_

They stopped by a mall to buy something's they want to bring with them to where they are going to.

"That's too short"Bun groaned at the boy's remark on the skirt she tried on and went back to change it.

.

"You look like a clown for real"Bun commented seeing Tine wearing a shirt with lots of dots print on it and Sarawat laughed along with Bun.

"Yaah"Tine yelled and throw the small pack of tissue he had in his pocket at her face.

"Wipe your eyes and see well"he said.

"Even if I go change my eye's you still look like a clown in that"she laughed more and the salesgirl who heard this chuckled a bit and tried to hold back her laugh.

"That's really boring P'Tine"finally Sarawat said and only then Tine went into try other clothes.

.

"Aren't you buying any clothes?"Tine asked to Sarawat who shook his head.

"It's only you two going abroad, not me"Sarawat said and Bun Rolled her eyes and Tine's smile faded a little.

"Here, I brought this for you..... I'm not sure when we'll see again"Tine said and gave a cover to Sarawat.

"Accept this please"Tine said and Sarawat smiled a little and took the bag.

"Excuse me, am I a ghost now. And besides you're also not going to meet me often , and you got nothing for me? What a nice friend I have-"she kept complaining and Sarawat chuckled.

"Stop complaining, here is your's"Tine said and shoved another cover in her hands and she smirked.

"I also got something for you two"she said and pulled out three headbands from a cover.

"This is for you........and you.........and me"she said and gave Tine a bunny ear headband and cat ear headband for Sarawat and for herself.

"Seriously Bun? I saw these had a discount there"Tine joked and she mocked him.

"I shouldn't waste my money over this, be grateful I got atleast this and besides-"

"Besides Prim said the rate of a gift doesn't matter but only the love does"Tine cut in and completed the sentence for her and she grinned.