Chapter one

Hi guys ! This is my first book ans I hope you will enjoy it! I'm writing on my phone so they might be words to correct!

Kate's POV:

Today was the big day. I was going the St Andrews university in Scotland.I had already done my first night here to get used to all this.

My phone rang:

"Mom!Why are you calling me so early?"

"I've got a great news for you!"She said in an excitement tone.

"And what is that great news?"

"Yesterday in the news,a journalist affirmed that prince William was studying at the same university as you!"

"What?"

"I was saying that...."I cut her off.

"I got it! But ... You can't be serious?!"

"Would've I called you at 7 am to tell you a lie?"

"No... Of course not."

"Well, I shall leave you on that good news , see you!"

And with that , she hung up, but I didn't care. I couldn't realize that the unique prince William was coming here! I prepared myself quickly so I could be on time for my first class.

I ran down the stairs when someone pushed me , my school thing flew up in the air and next thing I remembered , I was falling down the stairs.

Time lapse!

"She is waking up!" Someone said. I didn't recognize that voice.

I opened my eyes and I saw ...guess who?

"Your majesty?"