Her

I walked down stairs in my all black and red outfit. I wore a roc outfit with a black shirt from my high school years. A rough looking pair of nikes clung to my feet.

I had to shave my dirty blonde hair to keep it out of my face. My brown eyes - which now had a red glint- pierced everyone I looked at. They are filled with pain.

Erica tried to keep up with my quick pace. I wanted to just get out of that place. I had my hood up on my jacket so no one look at me.

We walked into a coffee shop," Erica and her coffee," I thought as I saw the one girl I have liked for years, standing in an apron and the shirt from the shop. Her black hair hung low on her sholders and her brown eyes sparkled when she looked up. I kept my cool though & just sat down at a table while Erica got us coffee.

She knew how I liked it. That's the kinda friend she was. I liked it with 2 creamer cups and 4 sugar packs. She came over a second later and instantly turned on her phone.

She was an amateur writer who sold some books in some local stores but not much eles. I just sat and drank. I had no job but I was rich a fuck. Before my dad died in the reserves he was a billionaire scientist but I kept to a nice 5th story pent house. I didn't need or want a car.
---------------------------------------------------three days later-------------
It was 10:00 but I still say in bed with just a pair of pajama pants on. I sat watching N.C.I.S on USA.

I finally got up and made some eggs and bacon -hey I might not need food to live but that doesn't mean it isn't good- and sitting down and turning on my speakers that hooked up to my phone witch was now blaring Five Finger Death Punch.

Just then my door was kicked in and guns where immediately trained on my torso......