𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Comenzar desde el principio

Tommy turns to her, trying not to laugh, "Tori, love, it's just a joke." he told her. She blinked a couple of times, feeling lost before it all had dawned on her. "Oh."

"Anyway-" Tommy laughs, "What do I like about Tori? Well, the thing that I like about Tori is that she's a very kind-hearted person. She has this thing for reaching out to people who are in need. She would always try to help them even by just doing the littlest things that she can do."

"And along with that, Tori is the sweetest person you'll ever meet! Tori isn't like those other younger siblings who disobey or act mean to their older siblings.  She's practically the little angel in the family. She never did try to act mean to me when she was growing up, and it's probably because she idolizes me a lot." Tommy smugly smiles at the camera. He glanced at the chat and he looks at them with a horrid expression.

"How is that not believable?! Smols, the chat is making fun of me." He whines at her.

Tori smiles and pats his fluffy hair, "He's not lying guys. I indeed idolize him a lot and it's not because of him being a Youtuber or a streamer一 it's because of how a good person he is. He's such a good role model for me, well most of the time." she said. Tommy smiles and wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards his side.

"But all jokes aside, I'm just glad that Tori didn't turn out for the worse like those younger siblings out there. Because if that did happen, then we wouldn't have a close bond like we have today." Tommy added, before pulling his arm away from her shoulders.

"How about you smols? What do you like about me?" Tommy asked her as he rests the side of his face on his right hand. Tori thought for a while as she swings her legs back and forth "Hmm, well, you're a very funny person. You always throw the best jokes ever." she said, snapping her fingers.

"You always laugh at every joke that I said." He pointed out.

"Yeah, exactly my point." Tori slightly giggles as she clasped her hands together.

"Another thing that I like about you is that you're very caring. You always care for the well-being of others. I remember whenever I get sick, you always stay at home to take care of me— you probably took that as an advantage to not go to school." She laughed and shrugs.

"Most of you would probably won't believe me, but Tommy here is a good older brother to me. If there's one thing that he deserves at the moment and that is the best older brother award." Tori said, looking over to him, and tilted her head with a big grin on her face.

Tommy looks at her in complete awe. He was happy to hear those words coming out from her. "Thanks, smols," he said, softly smiling down at her.

user19: awww I think Tommy's tearing up
user05: this is just the sweetest
user45: who's cutting the damn onions?!
user101: innit siblings supremacy!

"Next question, what do you hate about each other?"

"Hmm well, that's hard since I don't think I hate anything about Tori." Tommy honestly said, turning to her for her answer.

Tori placed a hand under her chin as she tried to find a thing that she hates about him, "The thing I hate about Tommy is that he gets super loud whenever he streams and his screams would usually disrupt me in my sleep."

Tommy lets out a loud laugh, "You don't know how hard it is for me to stay quiet throughout my streams, but I apologize for that." he apologized, feeling slightly guilty of his past actions.

"It's fine. I already got used to it." She waves him off.

"Alright, smols, why don't you try to choose another question?"