☁️ 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕖 ☁️

Start from the beginning

'bonni, bonni, bonni. honestly just shut up..'

i felt so uncomfortable and grossed out by this man sexualizing me.
"ok buddy, time to go" captain man said as he handed the sweaty man over to security. he was screaming my name the whole time, to which i rubbed the back of my neck and pretended i couldn't hear it.

about an hour or two had passed as the 122nd person got let in. he looked in his late 70's snd looked very kind and old. he greeted us all nicely and shook our hands and asked for a picture. "hey bonni, could you please kiss me on the cheek for this picture? my grandkids would be so jealous!!" he said excitedly as i agreed. its only a kiss on the cheek anyway. he hit the record button so he could capture me actually doing it as i slowly leaned in to kiss his wrinkly cheek. right before my lips hit him, kid danger came up from behind and wrapped his hand around my mouth as he pulled me back into his chest. all of our shippers started screaming and taking pictures as i removed his hand and turned around to look at him. "what the hell henr- AHEM KID DANGER" i blurted out. he pulled me close by my collar as he bend down and whispered to me. i almost couldn't hear him for all the screaming and sounds of pictures being taken. "you don't know what kind of pervert that man could be, maybe he's a fucking pedophile, don't kiss him you idiot" kid danger whispered as he slightly pushed me while walked away. i shook my head as i went back to the old man and apologized. "i'm sorry sir, shall we continue!" i said as he unlocked his phone to find the camera app. "uh i cant find it.." he mumbled. "here let me help!" i said as he gave me his phone. i entered the camera app as i caught a glimpse of the last picture taken. without him noticing, i quickly checked it out, and to my surprise, it was a picture of my ass while i was talking to kid danger. i sighed as i scrolled to see the next most recent was a picture of my cleavage while i was bending over to pick something up.

'henry was right dammit'

"uh..sir, i'm sorry i have to go to the restroom, i'll be right back!" i said as i turned off his phone and handed it back to him. i walked the same way kid danger did as i saw him sitting on a bench. i went over and sat next to him as i sighed. "you were right" i mumbled. "hm? i can't hear you, speak up" "you were right" i said a little louder. "speak up girl" "I'LL KILL YOU" i yelled as he laughed. i crossed my arms and were about to speak when the sound of people screaming could be heard. henry and i immediately got up as we could see captain man fighting the old man who now looked twice as big. "KIDS GET PEOPLE OUT OF HERE" he yelled as we immediately told people to safely leave the park and evacuating. when that was done, we ran back to the fight scene as captain man looked to be losing. the news camera man was hiding in a bush as he recorded everything. "HEY! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE GRANDPA" i yelled as henry smacked a hand over my mouth in fear. the old man turned his heard towards me, almost in a robot like way. he got off of captain man as he started walking towards henry and i. "man, i can feel the adrenaline running through my body, this is gonna be good!!" i said as henry gulped and took my hand and ran away. "what the fuck are you doing??" i yelled as i ripped my hand lose. "you don't understand, captain man hasn't gotten up, i think that thing did something to his immortality. i think that if we get too close to the man, he can do something to our powers as well. we need to get ray back to the mancave and get schwoz to look at him." he answered as i looked over to see captain man laying on the ground and bleeding from the head. "you're right, new mission, avoid grandpa, get captain man!" i said as we fist bumped and ran two different directions. we tried to trick the man by going different ways, but he went straight for me. "maybe new plan, distract robot man while henry get's ray" i mumbled to myself. the man started running faster and faster as i could feel my anxiety slightly rise. i slowed down, then jumped right over him when he was close enough, then speeding up again, him following close behind. "CMON OLD MAN, THAT ALL U GOT?" i yelled as he ran faster. henry had noticed what i was doing, but he understood. i used my enhanced leap to jump at least 1km up into the air just to get a break. right as i was about to fall back down, i got grabbed from behind. i looked up to see the old man flying like iron man. "LET ME GO FUCKTARD" i yelled as i swung my leg up and kicked him using my enhanced leap, which caused him to let go of me. i started spinning mid air while falling at a rapid paste. "oh god- PLS LET ME LAND ON MY FEET LIKE A CAT PLEASE" i yelled as i clenched my eyes shut. to my surprise, i landed perfectly. i slowly opened my eyes as i realized i was standing. i sighed in relief as i could hear the old man coming closer. i slowly turned around to see him flying straight for me. "oh- this ones gonna hurt" i mumbled as he got closer. right before he could get to me, kid danger had run by and picked me up. he had captain man over his shoulder and me in his other arm. "damn have you been lifting weights?" i asked. "not the time" he let out, his voice very airy due to the weight he was holding. "right!" i said to myself.
"but yeah i have" he finished as he smirked at me. we finally got to the mancave as kid danger dropped captain man on the floor. "SCHWOZ" we yelled as schwoz came running. "yes?" he asked. "somethings wrong with ray" henry said concerned. schwoz immediately ran over to ray and got him on a stretcher as he begun running some tests on him. "this will probably take some time, just go home and meet us here tomorrow" schwoz said. we nodded as we blew a bubble and got in the elevator. "do you think ray will be okay" i asked henry as the elevator started going up. "yeah of course, he's captain man. he's indestructible!" henry reassured me.

"yeah..he'll be fine."

A/N: i feel like i've been slacking off, and haven't really written that much lately, but i'll try my best to update regularly!!