The More The Merrier

!Warning this chapter contains nsfw content!

This is a threesome so be prepared for sinful content.

Picture up above not mine

Enjoy!

A week has passed by and non of the guys seem to be interested in talking to me. Except for Svetlana and Chester of course.

Could it be they have found out that I was doing things with each of them? I hope they're not upset with me.

Svetlana was in the living room doing their nightly yoga. Chester was passed out on the couch, family feud was playing on the TV. I turn off the TV and wake up Chester.

"Chester"

His eyes slowly open.

Chester:" Wha- What is it dangnabit?"

"You fell asleep on the couch, I'll help you to your room".

Chester:" Thank you, y/n"

I hold him by the arm. I say goodnight to Svetlana. We carefully walk up the stairs and I leave him in his room. I then enter mine.

I lay in my bed as I already showered and in pj's. I've gotten used to them always touching me and giving me attention, that I've started getting lonely. I started thinking about that time Mani was eating me out and when Mal fucked me in the shower.

My mind was wondering and my panties began to get warm.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to pleasure myself.. "

I removed my shorts and tossed it to the other side of the bed. I stick my hand into my panties and begin to touch myself. I haven't done this to myself in a while. I always had the guys pleasure me. The pleasure I was giving myself was great, I didn't realize I was grunting and moaning, but not too loud.

A good 5 minutes of me touching myself, I was about to release. I was so into my own fantasies I didn't hear the foot steps coming to my room and then realized, I didn't lock my door. The door swung open.

Mani:" Y/n, wanna watch a movie with us-"

Mani and Mal was standing at the door.
I was so vulnerable at that state I was in I didn't bother covering up because deep down inside, I wanted them...

Mani:" S-Sorry sheila, guess you were busy, we'll disturb you another time-"

"Both of you, come in and close the door".

Mani and Mal had confused faces on as to why they were in a room with a girl who was doing sinful things to herself.

"You guys haven't been touching me lately, so now you're gonna pay"

I removed my panties and tossed them to were my shorts were.

"Help me out here Mani".

I point at my womanhood.

Mal locks the door and leans on the wall. Mani follows my order and gets on my bed. He lays on his stomach, putting my under thigh over his shoulders. His face a few inches away from my entrance.

"Clean me up Mani, please"

He nods and sticks his face in between my thighs. His tongue licking my folds. Mal removes his joggers and lowers his briefs. His member sticking out. He jerks himself off at the sight of me being eaten out.

Mani sticks his tongue as far as he can inside of me. He then does circle motions with his tongue on my clitoris. I became a moaning mess. I grip onto Mani's hat and cum in his mouth.

Mal:" Ya done princess? Cause it's my turn now"

Damn his deep voice is so hot.

Mal quickly runs to his room to go get a condom. He comes back and locks the door again. Mal pulls Mani off of the bed. He turns me around and pulls my ass up in the air.

Mal puts the condom on. He starts rubbing my entrance with his member, teasing it. His hand were feeling my ass, squeezing, groping, and slapping it.

Mal:" Just cause you're my princess, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you"

He then enters inside me without warning. This pain and pleasure is what I so longed for. He had one hand on my hip and his other hand on my shoulder, pining me down on the bed. His thrusts were very aggressive, but very passionate. He started grunting as well. Now Mani was in the corner, jerking himself off. The girl he just ate out was being fucked. Mal would occasionally lean down and leave a bite mark on my back or hickey. Mani came back onto the bed.

Mani:" Shelia, I think you should return me the favor".

Mani lays on my bed frame with his legs open. His member right in front of me. I take him in my mouth while being railed from behind. Mani has his hands tucked into my hair pulling it gently. Mal on the other hand was going ham. His thrusts were getting sloppier and his grunting was getting louder. Mani was moaning as well, I guess my mouth was doing a good job.

Mal:" I'm g-gonna cum, I-I gonna c-um-, I'm cumming"!

Mani:" I'm cu-cumming"!

Both of the boys release into me.

Mal and Mani takes me to the bathroom and into the shower. They take turns cleaning me and then themselves. After our shower we head back to my room. Mani ends up playing the movie he wanted to watch in the first place. I was in the middle between two handsome men.  Mani and Mal started cuddling me. The three of us fell asleep together.

Thanks for reading this chapter, I had a lot of writers block but managed. For more information and behind the scenes, there's always my discord 😊. You can always leave requests and ideas there as well. Well till next time~