Chapter 3

The next morning I suddenly didn't feel so good like I couldn't move my body or see but I heard someone walk in "hey miss are you ok?!" But then the next thing I knew it I blacked out. I didn't wake up until 6 hours later but I heard the same voice from before "miss are you awake" I opened my eyes to see a boy that looked liked him. I blush "where am I?" He looks at me and smiles "your in my house I found you in a warehouse" his face changed quick to a worried look " what were you doing there?" He asked worried "I lived there" I sit up on the bed and look at what I was wearing "where are my clothes?".

"Right here would you like to change, miss?" He said with a childish smile that made me blush even more then before "yes thank you" I say as I get out of bed. He then grabs my hand "the dressing room is over there" he points to a door that was down the hall, he walks with me to the room and opens the door for me. I walk in the room and he shut the door "meet me in the dining room when your done" he says then walks off. Now it was real quite and that scares me.

Time passes

I walk around the huge mansion trying to find the dining room but then it felt as if someone was following me so I turn around and find two little kids the same age,twins, the little girl looks at me with a stuffed bunny in her hand, she had yellow and orange hair with green and blue eyes. The boy looks like her but he looks as if he had his soul suck out of him. I then opens my mouth "hi what is your names?" The girl spoke in a very kaweii tone "I'm Lily and this is my twin brother Rin he doesn't talk much, he only talks to me" Rin looks at me lifeless then whisper something to Lily and she nods and they walk away without saying anything and once again I am left alone.

Three minutes passed and I tall man in a black suit walks up to me and says something to me "young master wants you to come to his room right away" I look at him confused then he guides me to the young master's room. A minute pass I get to room and opens the door to see a boy with wet blond hair and gray eyes and he was wearing nothing but a towel. My face turns super red "h-hey put some clothes on." he turns around and smiles seeing my red face "I'm sorry are you shy?" I look down "alittle bit".