Prologue

I was seated with my friends at our usual table. I was putting my shoulder length blonde hair that had brown streaks in it. I was currently single and had a very unusual life. Last year I was bought by five men. Yeah, I was sold off at an auction. The guys were really nice and soft heart-ed. Weather they admitted it or not. Eisuke was the owner of the hotel Tres Spade where I work at. Soryu was a top mobster/mafia. Kishi was a lazy dectetive but, he worked hard when he wanted to. Baba was the Great Lupin. He only stole from the bad. Ota was an artist. I was rooming with Kishi. He was a pain but, I didn't annoy him and he didn't annoy me. Fair enough. My green eyes scanned my surroundings. Suddenly, my phone went off. I jumped and said "Damn. Excuse me guys."

I fished out my phone from my phone and the girls ceased their talking. I looked to see Eisuke's number. Huh? I answered "Hello? Nani (what)?"

Nothing came to my reply until I heard "Yuki? Yuki."

The voice was small and child like. What, how did a child get a hold of Eisuke's phone?! Oh crap! Don't tell me these guys have kids?! I heard "Yuki! Come to the penthouse! Now!"

Now that sounded like Eisuke "Hai (Yes)!"

I hung up and excused myself. What the hell was that about? I reached the penthouse and walked through the door. I didn't see anybody.

"Hello? Guys? Eisuke, Baba, Ota? Soryu, Kishi? Where on earth is everybody? I know Eisuke called me. But, what was with that child?"       

"Oww! Eisuke! Your so mean! That really hurt!"

Huh? Ota? I quickly looked around trying to figure out where that came from.

"Come on boss. Ya can't just hit a guy that turned into a kid that's naked. Poor Ota."

"Baka! You two are the one's that made us this way! *thump, hit*"

"Oww! Boss! That really hurt!"

Baba? Eisuke? Oh god. Slowly I walked in towards the small couch and hesitantly looked in front of it. I squealed and said "Oh my god."

Surely enough, five kids were sitting on the floor in over-sized shirts. Two were rubbing their heads and I saw little tears. My heart instantly hurt. I squatted down and said "Aw, how on earth did you little guys get in here?"

They looked to me and I squealed and this time I fell on my butt. The kids looked dead up like the guys!

"Yuki! Finally your here! For a minute I didn't think you would understand me," the child that resembled and sounded like Eisuke said.

My eyes went wide and I said "Oh my god."

"Yuki! Boss is being mean to Ota and I," a child that sounded and looked like Baba said.

"Yuki, please remain calm as I say; it's us. Soryu, Kishi, Eisuke, Baba, and Ota. Ota and Baba found something that turned us like this."

I looked and said "Oh my god. Guys, it's really you. Are you hurt? Sick?"

Instantly my mother mode kicked in. Baba and Ota were suddenly hugging my waist. Softly I patted their backs and smiled softly as I said "It'll be okay. We'll work through this. Come on. Soryu, Eisuke, Kishi. Come here, I'll hug you."

Suddenly they all hugged me. I wrapped my arms around them.

A/N: Okay, that's freaking adorable! Alright, still in decision making but, I think I may have found my solution. Still, if you have an opinion, feel free! Have an excellent day or night! Loves to all!