The girl Who lives Undentified

Hiccups P.O.V.

Yesterday when I was out by the pond with Toothless, I saw something, it looked nothing like a dragon but it was really fast. I didn't know what it looked like exactly but, I know it was NOT a dragon. Here I am today again, I am going to find out who or wha- "Hey boyfriend~!" Astrid knocked me out of my thoughts, "Hey" I said. "When will we *cough* heat up *cough*" "Oh it is always cold here Astrid" ( Yes heat up that way you pervs he just wanted to avoid) Astrid frowned, and walked away. I smiled, FINALLY she is like a koala that clings on all the time! Ah but like I was saying I need to find out who or what that thing is.

~LE SKIP IN TIME!~ (Doctor:STOP YOU MAKE MY EARS HURT!)

We were walking still for about 2 hours then heard a voice it was... singing

Let love be hope

Bring a dove to live

Vividly and breath

Rapidly

Oh caring is a powerful thing!

Let summer spring!

And winter fall,

Let you rise above all

let you rise aboooove all...

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I sung the song my mother used to sing, it is so beautiful. But I felt like someone was listening, but I was not near a village at all, right?

A/N

Hi hoped you like it! Btw the song I made up, I don't own Hiccup, you belong to yourself or Hiccup, HTTYD does not belong to me neither does Toothless or that beotch Astrid. I will update A LOT so hope up! Bye!WAIT THE DOCTOR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!!

"You are now safe with me~"-Hiccup H.H. 3rd