Chapter 1 ---- the return

Day one

Same night and scene

Gilbert house- kitchen

John Gilbert was in the kitchen, opening the fridge, closing it, revealing Katherine pierce to be standing there. "You scared me."

"Sorry." Katherine told him, walking past him towards the kitchen island counter.

"Is Jenna home?" John asked

"She had to meet the fire chief about the building" Katherine told him " she doesn't know the truth. So they covered it."

"Yeah,I know" John told her " A lot had to be covered today. Did you know that when two deputy tried to arrest Liv and Rory to keep her from interfering tonight, that they both knocked them out."

Katherine looked at John, slightly surprised and impressed. "They did?"

"Yes" John answered "I had to be the one to keep it from the authorities and make sure they were no charges made."

"Do you did this to protect Liv and Rory."
Katherine realised

"Believe it or not, Elena I care about this family." John told her "how is Jeremy?"

Katherine looked up, as if she was listening to something. "holed up in his room."

_______\_

Upstairs-Jeremy's room

Jeremy Gilbert was in his bed, unconscious after taking the pills

—-

Outside - porch

Elena Gilbert walked towards the door, s on the phone " I looked everywhere."

Stefan Salvatore was on the other end of the phone "what do you think? Someone stole it"

"Yeah" Elena answered "someone definitely took my stuff."

—-

Kitchen

Katherine and John stood around the island.

"Can I help?" John asked

Katherine looked at his ring "sure"

——

Porch

Elena was still on the phone with Stefan

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Stefan asked

"I'm going to check on Alex, Ashley, Jeremy, Liv and Rory first" Elena answered "then I will be at the hospital. I'll meet you there"

"You bet" Stefan said

"I love you." Elena told him

Stefan had a small smile on his face."I love you as well"

Elena smiled

————

Kitchen

Katherine grabbed a knife from nearby, cutting John's fingers off the ring, pushing him against the sink, making him scream in pain, transforming.

"Katherine?" John asked incredulously

"Hello, John," Katherine told him " goodbye,John"

Katherine stabbed him in the stomach

——

Foyer

Elena walked in " Alex?Ash?"

Alex Gilbert walked downstairs "Elena?"

Worlds colliding (the vampire diaries) (book two)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara