It is a big deal

Mulai dari awal

Turned out that something, was a someone. To be specific it was Aaron who leaned against the doorframe just watching you. "Dance with me." you held your hand out for him but he just shook his head. "I am not going to dance."

You pouted and afterwards you pulled up your shoulders. "Then I have to dance alone." Your hips began to shake to the rhythm of the song. Your little happy dance turned into a seducing one now that you know that he is watching you.

"What are you doing?" Aarons voice got lower and implied a bit of a warning. Walking up to him you placed your hands on his shoulders while you pulled him off the doorframe. You turned around and began to dance against his body. Pushing your hips into him, you grabbed his hand and placed it around your waist.

"Stop being so serious all of the time. Enjoy yourself a bit." you whispered into his ear after placing your head on his shoulder. "I'm enjoying my self pretty much right now. Watching you dance in my clothes." 

He turned you around an placed his hand on your cheek pulling you even closer. "But actually I think that you look so hot in my clothes but even better without them." he kissed you and pushed you backwards to the couch.

"Aaron what are YOU doing now?" you asked him. "Originally I wanted to take you out for lunch but right now I just want to rip this shirt off of you and and fuck you so you will scream my name again."

"I would love to do that but lunch also sounds very promising." Pushing him down on the couch you straddled him. "But who said we can't do both?" You slowly opened the buttons on your shirt and Aarons eyes seemed to be stuck to your hands.

"I'm so lucky to have you." he chuckled and captured your face with his hands again pulling you in for a kiss. You tugged at his hair and your hips already grinded against his midsection. "Always hungry for me aren't you?" 

His hands pulled the shirt off your body and his mouth placed some soft kisses on your chest. After that he opened his pants and freed his already hardened dick. Pumping himself he continued to kiss you and his free hand went down to your ass.

You flinched a bit but tried to keep it quiet. Unsuccessfully. "Y/n? You good?" he instantly switched his behavior into a caring one. "Yes. But I'm still a bit sore from last night. Not a big deal." The look on his face changed again.

"Oh it is a big deal." he simply stated. Suddenly he turned bot of you around so you were laying on your back. He topped you and took off the jacket of his suit together with his pants. He placed himself above you again and started to pull down the boxers you wore.

"Look at you. Covered in bruises that I left." He kissed every mark that he found until he reached your core. Buckling up your hips you let out a slight whimper when he blowed some cool air onto it.

"My precious little girl. Always so needy for me. Is that what you want?" he got down and brought his tongue right to your clit, licking it a few times.

"Yes. Yes Daddy." You whined out knowing that a simple nod wouldn't be enough for him. Placing his mouth on your core again he licked and sucked your clit. When he inserted a finger your hips got up again. 

His pace was slow, steady and nothing compared to the night before. "That's right my little princess. Enjoying Daddys fingers like she should." Aaron said in raspy voice.

You shifted beneath him and pushed his head back to your core. "Don't stop." you whined out and he continued to fuck you with his mouth and fingers.

"Aaron I need you." You begged him after a while. He kissed your body in every place he could find and carefully pushed his tip inside of you. With him resting on his arms right next to your head, you brought up your legs to push him further into you.

"God. Aaron!" Digging your nails into his back he began to thrust in and out of your now soaking wet core. With every thrust he did, he managed to bring you further to your orgasm.

"Taking Daddys dick so good. Such a good girl. My good girl." Aaron praised you with every breath he took. This went on for some time. He praised you, while he was fucking your cunt without mercy. You were soon close to your orgasm and he was too.

"Im close." You moaned out and Aaron took your face in his hand and said "Then do it. Cum for me princess." Just a couple of thrusts later your walls clenched around his member, while your back arched and your whole body tensed. Aaron let himself down onto you after he came too. 

He pulled himself out of you but stayed where he was. He buried his head into the crook of your neck and you ran your fingers up and down his toned arm that was laying over your belly. You just listened to his breath and closed your eyes.

A while later the welcoming silence between the two of you got disturbed by your rambling belly. Aaron came back up and looked a you with a furrowed brow. "I think we have to get that lunch now." he gave you another quick kiss and pulled you up with him.

Not much later both of you were dressed again and got into Hotch's car to get something to eat. "So where are you taking me too?" you asked him while you put on your seatbelt.

"I thought about chinese. I know a little restaurant not far from here. Food is good and it's quite comfortable." He backed up the car and not even 15 minutes later you arrived at your destination.