Chapter 1

I was alone at my house in an old abandoned warehouse it was warm inside in the day but when night falls it is very cold, the only thing I have to keep me warm is my old baby blanket. I'm only 15 and living on my own cause my parents left home one day and never come back. I look at the clock on my phone and sighs"guess I better go get something to eat".

I walk out the door and walk the streets of Japan and my eye caught a man in his early 20s, I slowly walk to the guy and bump into him and fake falls to the ground"ow that hurts". The guys helps me up and I look him in the eye"Im sorry sir".

"It's ok miss"he looks at me up and down smirking while licking his lips, I then start blushing"uh could you help me please" he smiles"what do you need help with" "I have no money and I am very hungry could you please take me out to dinner?"he pulls out his wallet and gives me some money then he puts his arm around me and takes me to a restaurant not far from where we were. Soon after we ate, he took me to a hotel and there he tries to rape me but this isn't the first time this had happened to me. we walk into the room and he tries to trick me into taking off my clothes but I was three steps ahead of him. I pretend to take my clothes off and I walkover to him and kiss him on his lips, I start to take his shirt off and I push him on the bed and I tie him to the bed but I just so happens to have his wallet in my back pocket with $500,000.

"You know you are so damn stupid for letting me tie you to the bed" his eyes gets wide with shock and tries to get out the ropes but the ropes were too tight"you little bitch" I smirk at him then walks out the room laughing, I walk out the hotel and down the street"now that I have money I can go shopping and get some new clothes" as I walk the streets I see a really cute dress and gasps"I am so getting this dress"a few minutes pass and I walk into my house and was getting ready to go to sleep, I don't have any pajamas so I sleep in my underwear and a T-shirt my older brother had and lays on a mattress it was old and smelly but it doesn't bother me.

The night wasn't cold at all it was actually warm for once. The next day I hurried and got dressed then ran to the store where I seen the dress it was likes the dress the punk rock girls wear. I walk into the store and look around for the dress but another girl was looking at it and I hurried and took it. she looks at me then rolls her eyes and walks away I smiles and took it to the front desk and walks out the store. I walk down to a fast food restaurant and a boy that looks to be in his teens smiles at me he had black short hair and dark green eyes the type of eyes some girls would call 'dreamy' but not me even tho his eyes are really pretty, I smile at him back and we walk away without saying anything but then I seen the guy that I left in the hotel room"HEY YOU!!" He looked very angry before I could run away he grabbed my arm tight"ouch let me go that hurts" he grips my arm tighter "not till you give me back my wallet you little bitch!"