Chapter 1 - Our Arrival

Start from the beginning

*Sniff sniff* "MMM, what's that smell," Dad wonders.

"It is a pleasant smell." Mom added on.

"Come on!" Dad exclaimed waving for us to follow him.

We followed the smell for a while until we stopped at a food stand, with freshly made food. Our dad called for someone but nobody answered...

"Let's just eat, we can pay later," Dad decided while mom just nodded 'ok' and sat next to dad.

"umm..." Chihiro and I said.

"I'll pass," I commented

"Yeah, me too." Chihiro agreed in response.

"Alright, suite yourself," Mom replied with a mouthful of food.

"We'll go explore!!" I cried out with a soothing smile. Chihiro gave me a concerned look and just nodded.

We were walking around for a while, until we came across a bridge.

"Hmm, Chihiro, wanna go take a picture on the bridge? It looks pretty and taken care of," I suggested.

"Ok," Chihiro said while pulling out our shared phone.

We walked to the bridge and posed, before we even took the picture a boy with shoulder length hair and a blue and white kimono on popped up in front of us. He looked at the sunset and quickly his eyes widened and he spoke.

"What are you guys doing here?! You're not suppose to be here! Leave ASAP!" He shouted while pushing us a bit.

Chihiro and I just stared at each other and ran to out parents, when we got there, there were only pigs. 2 Pigs.

We looked at the 2 pigs with our parent's clothes on and gasped, we didn't know what to do so we just stood there, about 5 minutes later we started to see shadows walking around and lights turning on. We got scared and started to run with tears in our eyes threatening to fall. After a while of running we came across a river, it wasn't there before... But then we saw a boat come towards us and it parked on the grass, the doors on the boat flung open and we saw shadows walking out, some with paper over their faces and some that just had a shadow. We looked around and our eyes came across a little corner so we ran there as fast as possible and hid.

"Will they find us? Can they hear us? I'm scared." Chihiro whispered with tears streaming down her face.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and then wiped my own.

"I don't know... I'm scared too, let's just stay here and hide for now," I suggested going in for a hug but I just slipped through her.

We both gasped and started to cry nonstop.

Awhile later the same boy from the bridge ran towards us with a tired look.

"I've been looking everywhere for you guys, why didn't you guys leave?" he asked handing us each a red bead.

"O-our M-Mom and D-d-dad are pigs!" I stuttered out.

"Oh, well, we can solve that problem out later, eat the bead first, also don't talk to loud, they can hear," he said in reply.

"O-ok, but we're not eating this," I said staring at the bead.

The boy let out a sigh and took the bead out of my hand and shoved it in my mouth.

"Swallow it or else you'll disappear," the boy said with a cold look, then stared at my sister who just gulped.

"mmmm," I shook my head not swallowing it.

"Just swallow it!" He exclaimed. I got scared and swallowed it.

"You too," He said staring at Chihiro, she just nodded and swallowed it in fear.

After a while the boy took my hand and checked if I was still disappearing. After he confirmed that I was fine, he checked my sister and confirmed that she's fine too.

"Ok now tell me your names," He said standing up giving us a hand.

"Ch-Chihiro," my sister stuttered while holding his hand standing up.

He then stared at me and raised an eyebrow.

"And you?" He questioned with his cold voice.

"Why should I tell you," I said my moving head to the side.

He had a mad look and was about to charge at me until Chihiro quietly shouted,

"Y-Y/N! Her name is y-y/n, P-please don't h-hurt my sister," Chihiro begged softly with pleading eyes.

The boy sighed and looked at me giving me a hand signaling me to stand up. I took the hand and tried standing up but just gasped with wide eyes.

"What?" He said.

"M-My legs..." I stuttered.

"Your legs?" He replied raising an eyebrow.

"M-My legss are numb..." I whispered shouted and closed my eyes, I heard my sister chuckle and opened my eyes then stared daggers at her skull.

The boy sighed and put his hand on my forehead mumbling something I wasn't able to hear. My legs suddenly felt stronger than before, and my eyes went wide, he gave me a hand again and I took it quickly standing up and let go of his hand.

"OoOOooO Ship~" Chihiro said with a cheeky smile.

"I'm lesbian," I said jokingly.

"Oh." Chihiro said sounding emotionless.

"No time for chit chats, go." The boy said grabbing our hand and leading us somewhere.

"Where are you taking us," I asked.

"To get a job, you need it if your gonna survive here, this isn't some human playground. It's the spirit world." The boy explained to us.

"OH really?! Cool!" Chihiro said.

"Ay Chi, don't get cocky, we have to work. Didn't you hear him say that." I tell her.

"Yess but this will be cool!" She declared with a wide smile on her face.

"mmm, I guess," I replied

"Ok, now, don't breathe while you're on this bridge," the boy warns us.

"Uhh ok." I replied.

"Ok!" Chihiro exclaims without hesitation.

After we made it to the other side we stopped at a place with steep stairs.

"Ok so your going to go down these steps and there will be a door open it and go to Kamaji, the guy with many arms, Tell him that you guys are Haku's friends and that he sent you guys there to get a job. Ok?" The boy said.

"Umm yes, but is your name Haku?" I asked.

"Yes, now go," Haku replied.

"O-Ok," I replied staring at the stairs.

Hake left us with the task to survive here.

"Umm Ok, so, we're holding hands for this, right?" Chihiro asked.

"Of course we are," I replied putting my attention on her.

"Ok, let's go." Chihiro announced, I hummed in response taking her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, That's chapter 1!! I'll try to make chapter 2 as fast as I can! Hope you like it!!

Cover Credit goes to Spirited Away the movie

Credits to my friend Athena for helping me edit ❤️😼

Word Count: 1617

Hope you have a nice day

BYEEEE!! <3