Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)

Start from the beginning

"...you bought me everything that was in there!" Atsushi huffed, shaking his head.

Dazai whined. "Ok, fine, Mr. Smarty Pants. I bet that you can't beat Akutagawa in a fight!"

"But I-"

"In a dress." Dazai specified, knowing full well Atsushi had already won against Akutagawa multiple times. He grinned. Wearing a dress shouldn't... change anything, should it?

"Fine! It's a bet!" Atsushi huffed, holding out his hand for the mischievously grinning Dazai to shake.

-

  "What the hell just happened." Atsushi had to blink a couple times to fully register. "That's cheating! You can't—"

  "Ah ah ahhh," Dazai shook his head with a grin. "You never set the terms and conditions of your bet, did you?" He snickered.

  "It's common knowledge!" Atsushi crossed his arms.

  Dazai pretended like he hadn't heard him. "I had such a great view watching the fight from the ground~!" He snickered as he watched Atsushi's face heat up and pout. "Back to the agency we go, so that you'll fulfill your end of the bet!" He chimed happily.

  "I hate you.." Atsushi huffed, begrudgingly following Dazai back to the agency.

  Once back at the Agency, Dazai patiently waited outside the boy's bathroom for Atsushi to change back into his uniform. He'd begged desperately for him to keep the dress on but- he wouldn't use his bet for such a thing. Especially with something much better in mind!

Atsushi sighed as he left the bathroom, his ears flattening at the sight of the other waiting outside. "Let me guess.. you've known what you wanted for your end of the bet since the very second you made it.."

"My little kitty is so smart!" He giggled, causing the other to huff, a soft pink on his cheeks. "To answer your question, yes! And now since you have to do anything I say... you're going to be my pet for three whole days!" Dazai announced proudly.

"Your what—" Atsushi blinked a few times as the other walked behind him, and put something around his neck. "H-hey-! What're you—!"

"A pet should always have a collar so people know they have an owner." Dazai snickered, a black collar around the other's neck.

"Are you kidding me?" Atsushi's face was red, a mix of humiliation and embarrassment.

"You have to do what I say, At~su~shi~" Dazai snickered, putting his hands on his shoulders. "Now be a good kitty and do as your told~"

Atsushi pouted, crossing his arms and staring down at the ground as the other happily took his hand and led him back to the office. For three whole days.. and two of those days were supposed to be his vacation days! God this was embarrassing... and astronomically timed badly.

Dazai made Atsushi sit on his lap and actually work like that for the rest of the day. It was humiliating. Maybe- he did enjoy sitting in his lap a little. That didn't make it any less embarrassing, though, in front of so many others.

Thankfully, the day finished up sort of quickly. Atsushi got off Dazai's lap and sighed, beginning to walk off since the day was over and that meant he could go home. He felt a pair of firm hands on his waist, keeping him from walking. "Where does my kitty think he's going?" He giggled.

  "Ah.. uhm.. home?" Atsushi said with a small nervous laugh.

  "Pets live with their owners, silly." He cooed. What-? So even on vacation- the two days he gets off he has to- spend living with Dazai? That didn't sound half as bad as when he imagined such a thing before. But he was literally his pet now. "You keep walking off all by yourself I might have to attach a leash to that pretty little collar of yours." Dazai snickered, his slender fingers caressing the boy's neck around the collar.