Chapter 1

Fleet Center

Boston, Massachusetts

I got off the shuttle bus, and arrived at the Fleet Center. There was a basketball game, between the Boston Celtics, and Chicago Bulls. There was a bunch of people. They seemed so hyped about the game. And, all of them were rooting for Boston.

"Boston, Boston, Boston!" chanted some girls. I got a hot dog, and a soda to eat, during the game. The food was mighty expensive, I daresay. $20 for a hot dog, alone. Jeez.

I sat down, and waited for the basketball players to show up. The place was filling up, in a heartbeat. I took a bite of my hot dog, and sipped my soda. A thunderstorm was approaching, and the Boston Celtics had to run inside, to avoid getting wet. The crowd roared, as soon as they arrived.

Unfortunately, for the Chicago Bulls, they got soaked in the rain. They came into the place, dripping wet, and the crowd erupted into laughter. Some of the team members yelled at the crowd to shut up, to no avail.

"They didn't even bring their umbrellas!" I laughed.

The game was about to start. Everyone was excited for Boston to win. But, something was about to happen. Something unusual....

A/N Hey, guys! This is just a story for fun! I am in Boston, at the Boston Celtics game! Who do you think will win? Boston, or Chicago? I'm rooting for Boston! Don't be a silent reader. Please show some support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this book! Thanks, babes! Love you all! ❤❤❤❤❤❤✨✨✨✨✨✨😘😘😘😘😘😘😘