Bellatrix Imagine

This story was requested by simpforbellatrixx  I tried. I'm really sorry if it's not good💚! Also Happy Birthday!!!

y/n's pov:

I was walking through the halls with Narcissa, my best friend, talking about crushes. "Soooo, who do you like?" She asked.

"I don't want to tell you." I said blushing.

"Why not?" She asked faux pouting.

"Cause it's embarrassing."

"If i tell you mine will you tell me yours?"

"I guess."

"Ok, well, mine is Lily Evans." She said blushing.

"The muggle born?"

"Yes! Now whose yours?"

"It's... Bellatrix"

"My SISTER?" She yelled.

"Shhh and Yeah."

"Oh my god. I honestly did not expect that. Anyway I got to get to class so I'll see you later."

"See you later Cissy." I said as I waved her off.

Narcissas's pov:

When y/n said that Bella was her crush I knew I had to set them up. Bella has had a crush on her since 3rd year.

"Hey Luc!" I greeted him.

"Hello Cissa." He said

   "Did you know that y/n likes Bella?" I asked him.

   "I mean it's pretty obvious." He said in a "duh" voice.

"Well, how do we get them together?"

"I don't know. I guess we let them figure it out Cissa."

I replied with fine and began to focus in on the lesson.

3rd person pov:
~after lesson~

Y/n was walking in the hallways trying not to bump into anyone. She was walking with her eyes to the ground when she bumped into Bellatrix.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.

"No it's fine y/n. I've been meaning to talk to you anyways." Bella said, bereaved in her voice.

"What about?"

"Well I've had this really big crush on you for awhile, but I think that I'm actually in love with you." Bella said with her anxiety rising.

"Really!? Because I think I'm in love with you too Bella. Will you go on a date with me?" Y/n asked.

"Yes yes, of course!" Bella said excitedly.