Again?

Ayup since this was based on irl events i thought id give it an update bc shit as gone down lmaoooo
Anyway here you are <3

"Id like to take you up on that offer," Dream began. "What do you mean?" Sapnap asked. "I want to make out again, platonically of course. It was fun." Sapnap looked over to his friend, slightly shocked but also not surprised. "I mean i guess it was pretty fun.." Sapnap made eye contact with Dream. "So uhm how do we do this? Do i just like go for it, or should we do foreplay." Sapnap giggled towards the end of his statement. Dream smiled, "I'll lead, don't worry about a thing." Sapnap smiled nervously before lying himself on the bed they were sitting on. Dream climbed up over him, resting a knee between his friends legs. Dream brushed hair out of Sapnaps face and slowly leaned in. After the first few kisses, the guys laughed for a bit. Dream then added some tongue, which Sapnap matched. Each kiss was messy and wet. The sounds that came out were erotic and Dreams knee slowly pressed closer to Sapnap's crotch. Sapnap took ahold of Dreams hand and rested it on his chest. Dreams hands felt up Sapnaps sides and chest. They pulled apart to breathe and cuddle for a moment.  Sapnap took initiative after the break by kissing Dreams neck, wet, heated kisses. Dream cocked his head up to allow for better access. Dream squeaked out quietly which only made Sapnap panic and begin asking if Dream was okay. Of course Dream was good, in fact he was great, just very very horny. "Want to know how that felt?" Dream asked, switching positions. "Sure." What Sapnap didnt expect was just how good being kissed on the neck felt. He knew, from porn, girls would fall apart when given hickeys, but only now understood why. Sapnap bottomed out and started grinding against Dreams knee. Dream did the same thing, but also gave up on kissing, just enjoying the feeling. Their breathing was heavy and uneven. That went on for a bit before dream asked "do you think you'll get there?" "Do you?" Sapnap countered. "If im honest, no. And i dont think it would be very platonic to give you a hand job." Dream laughed as he sat up. "Yeah probably not.."
"But hey! If you want to finish yourself off, i can just sit on the floor. I dont mind" Dream smiled. Sapnap laughed awkwardly, "really?" "Yeah dude of course!"

So dream sat on the floor while Sapnap jerked himself off. He got up after and washed his hands. When he came back Dream was ready for cuddles and sleep. Thats exactly what they did, with a couple more kisses of course.