Blast From the Future? Pt. 6

Almost 1k reads??? Where y'all comin' from?

-------------------------------Sarv POV  -------- --------------

I groggily opened my eyes. Hot pink dusted my cheeks as I realized I fell asleep with my  arms wrapped around Ruv.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," he commented, trying to sound confident but failing miserably.

"Morning, Ruv," I mumbled. As he was walking to his kitchen, I followed him. Just as I was about to tap his shoulder, I fell onto his back. Too tired to detach myself, I mumbled a sorry.

"S-Sarv? You seem kind of tired....uhm....do you want some breakfast?"

"Yes.."

"Go lie down, I'll make us some coffee."

"Thank you..."

 As the whir of the coffeemaker filled my ears, I smiled to myself.

Staying here for god knows how long might not be so bad.

-----------------------(Ruv POV)------------------------------

I sighed. Sarv sure was a handful.

Sarv was still on my back. After hesitating for a while, I lifted her up and laid her on the couch.

As I finished brewing the coffee, I placed them down on the coffee table as I sat down beside Sarv.

Maybe by the end of her stay, we'll be good friends.

Maybe...more.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, we're chugging along faster."

*slap*

"Shut up. We may not be able to be seen but we can still be heard."

___________________________________________

As Ruv contemplated what to do to get them closer, the idea clicked into his head.

A date!

Except Sarv wouldn't know it was a date. More like a...friendly outing.

He rehearsed what to ask her, then mustered up some courage and shook Sarv.

"Hey Sarv!" 

".....yes?"

"Wanna go get some ice cream together?"
"Sure, why not..."

"I'll, um, head to my room to get dressed. You can do the same in the bathroom."

Sarv was the first to finish, and she looked so stunning when she came out:

-Sleeveless turtleneck

-Oversized sweater with sagging shoulders

-Silky pink hair (bed head edition)

-A cute and short skirt

I turned away, wiping the blood from my nose and trying to ignore her gaze, which was conveniently directed at me.

Great, haven't even started the date and I already got embarrassed.

---------------------------------------------(Sarv POV)-------------------------------------

I stared for a little longer than Ruv would be comfortable with. He looked so effortlessly adorable. I resisted the urge to walk over and rub his hair. He was wearing a simple turtleneck, his ushanka, (Idk if he has it in the Shama AU -u-) and a pair of jeans. Taking my hand without looking me in the eye, he led me to the door. 

We strolled through the parks, watching the creatures of the forest and pond. It was all so fascinating.

As we walked, it was silence. Peaceful or awkward, I couldn't tell. But Ruv was content, and that's what matters as of now.

"We're here!"

I looked into the shop. It was a classic ice cream shop, but what really mattered was the ice cream. I ran in like an excited child, dragging poor Ruv behind me.

"One cup of neapolitan ice cream for me, please!"

"Soft-sarved." Ruv said under his breath, probably thinking I couldn't hear.

"And an oreo cone for me!"

As Ruv handed the cashier the money, we left the ice cream shop.

I  held Ruv's hand with my free one, smiling. He gave a shy smile of his own before looking away.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"HAHA! YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME, FUCKERZ? WELL I'M BACK TO BITCH AROUND EVEN MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS."

"........and i'm also maybe kinda happy that Mom and Dad's first date was successful."

------------------------------------------------------[3rd Person POV]----------------------------------------------------

They reached the apartment, the ice cream devoured. Sarv grabbed Ruv by his hips and pulled him down, insisting that they watched a movie. While Ruv pretended to be annoyed and uninterested, they were thinking the same thing for sure: Best. Day. Ever.

=-===================---------================--------------===================-------------

My ever-so-loyal files decided not to load. I have a sprite sheet i would have updated but my  paint application is being a fucker.