Afusions

Names: Afusions Peace, Afu, Afusions the Peace Bringer, Afusions the Dragonshifter, Afusions the Inter-universal Hero, Afusions the Celestial of Dragons, Afusions the Awesome, Ryan A. Yeldem

Age: Unknown because he has lived through so many lives that he doesn't know whether to add them all up or go off his most recent age or to go with his most common age when he finishes his purpose.

Birthday: Unknown as he has lived too many lives with too many different birthdays but his most common one is September 20.

Friends: Milly, Marra, Noah, Ral, Queen Estrella, Time Steve Peace, Illusion Steve Peace, Galaxy Steve Peace, Alex Peace, God Steve Peace, Uni V. Peace

Master: Uni V. Peace

Dragons: Astral, Camo (The Deciever), and Eclipse used to be his.

Family: Snoisufa Destruction (other half/adopted-cousin), Uni V. Peace (great-great-grandfather), God Steve Peace (great-grandfather), Origin Steve Destruction (grandfather), Alex Peace (aunt), Galaxy Steve Peace (father), Void Steve Destruction (uncle), Time Steve Peace (younger brother), Elemental Steve Destruction (cousin), Illusion Steve Peace (youngest brother), Milly E. Hope (wife), Valance Peace (daughter), Anos Peace (son), George (father-in-law), Sarah (mother-in-law), Darlen (sister-in-law)

Unknown family members: great-great-grandmother (never met), great-grandmother (never met), grandmother (never met), mother (never met)

Weapon of choice: Prophesied Peace Bringer Weapon. (Changes the weapon depending on the enemy and the weapon the enemy uses)

Appearance: Grey eyes that switch between light blue and green, golden blond hair, pale skin, blue glasses, blue hoodie with a logo that is a golden 'A' surrounded by a light blue circle or a regular blue hoodie and a gold star necklace with the same logo, blue pants, and black shoes. (Most commonly seen with his wings out)

Minecraft version of appearance:

Gacha version of alternate appearance:

Background: For as long as Afusions remembers he has been traveling through universes to fulfill prophecies and save worlds

Background: For as long as Afusions remembers he has been traveling through universes to fulfill prophecies and save worlds. Each time he travels to a new universe he has a choice to either keep his powers from the previous universe or get new ones, after he chooses he is reborn and forgets about being Afusions until his purpose there has finished. When he finishes his purpose in the universe he gets all his memories back and has enough time to say goodbye to everyone before falling into a portal that takes him to a place in between universes that is where he makes the choice with his powers. After defeating Ag'Drokis, Afusions never even got a chance to choose whether or not to keep his powers and wasn't reborn just dropped out of a portal in the sky.

Powers: Being a dragonshifter, having dragon instinct, having dragon abilities, heightened senses, infinite lifespan, and Celestial powers (Teleportation, Universe transferring, Invisibility, Creation, and Destruction).

Likes: Strawberries, inventing, spending time with his family, playing with Astral, studying (especially magic), and flying around.

Dislikes: Abyssal Deathwalker, Snoisufa, Ag'Drokis, fighting, and his dragon instinct trying to get him to eat fish raw.