"we'll have a few drinks first ok? then we'll do whatever you want."

;

the bar was filled with a crowd they weren't expecting seeing as it was already late at night. the two had started downing shots but hyunjin didn't drink as much because he wanted to look out for jeongin.

the younger was getting more reckless the more shots of vodka he downed. hyunjin was shocked as he was treating it like water the way he didn't even flinch when the alcohol flushes through his throat. he hadn't seen this side of him for a very long time and he was so unused to it.

"baby slow down." he said starting to get concerned. jeongin's half lidded eyes shoot at him before he swat his hand away, murmuring incoherently under his breath. he was already drunk.

"who the fuck are you to boss me around." jeongin hiccuped before he started laughing uncontrollably. "i do what i want, alright?" he then stole the shot glass from hyunjin's grasp and downed it once more. no lemon, no salt. it wasn't needed for him.

hyunjin sat back, a smirk decorating his face.

"you're cursing me now huh." using his foot under the table, hyunjin pulled the younger's seat towards him making the boy jolt forward. "that's enough innie. don't make me carry you out of this place." his deep voice made him shiver slightly but he didn't listen.

"tsk. you don't scare me hwang." he looked at him fiercely and without breaking eye contact, downed the last shot of vodka. their counter was filled with empty glasses and only two of those were from hyunjin. "do it then." he challenged.

the blonde tried to reach out for him but jeongin suddenly stood up from his stool and struggled a bit. he was trying so hard not to tumble down as he push past the sweaty bodies grinding on each other.

finally he made his way into the center and the younger started to dance and bounce by himself, hitting every beat with his sloppy moves that made hyunjin giggle amusedly. his eyes never left the boy as he observe him very closely.

suddenly an unknown young man started to grind on jeongin's behind. he looked his age and the smile on the elder's face immediately formed into a scowl. the boy started getting all touchy as his filthy hands grabbed on jeongin's waist before sliding down his thigh.

hyunjin felt his eye twitched but he didn't move from his sit still, waiting to see what jeongin would do.

"what the fuck." his face fell when the younger didn't even swat the strangers hand away and instead swayed their bodies, pressing his ass into the boy further. with long strides hyunjin pushed people out of his way earning a few curses and grunts thrown his way.

when he reached them he didn't even let the stranger process what's happening as he suddenly threw a punch straight to his nose. this made jeongin gasp but people around them didn't even bother to notice as they were too busy with themselves.

"what did you do to my boyfrie- jinnie? i..i thought it was yo-" jeongin's eyes were widened soon as he saw hyunjin right in front of him. he was more than tipsy and the boy thought it was the elder who he's dancing with.

without saying another word hyunjin roughly grabbed his arm and pull him out of the place. the night was peaceful once they were out of the booming bar and it was only the sound of bugs to be heard.

hyunjin was more than infuriated although he knows it was just a misunderstanding since jeongin was drunk. still the younger should have never been this careless.

when jeongin couldn't keep up with him as he was staggering, hyunjin impatiently toss him over his shoulder making him yelp.

"the hell? i can walk." he slurred and started to bang on the elder's back.

"don't infuriate me more jeongin. i'm so fucking disappointed in you." hyunjin spat bitterly while his fingers tighten around the younger's exposed thighs. gripping on them harshly making him whimper lightly.

as he inserted the key on the door his insides were bursting with feelings he couldn't comprehend. was he excited? why yes of course. someone is going to be punished tonight.

he shut the door by kicking it, getting impatient as he threw jeongin on the bed rather harshly.

"aw jinnie that hurts!" he whined while he sat up on the bed. hyunjin gave him an emotionless, cold stare as he start to unbuckle his belt.

"take off your clothes. now."