In the end, they had about 700 new pens, and the stand was set up the next morning by the entrance to the Great Hall.

"Spell-check pens! Get your spell-check pens!"

Needless to say, they had gotten the attention they wanted. McGonagall walked by first, pausing for a moment before walking away as if she didn't notice (though Astra could have sworn she saw her wink). They had sold 200 pens, mainly from muggleborns who knew what they were, before Umbridge walked up to them with a strained smile.

"Miss Black," she said in what was most likely meant to be a quiet voice, though the crowd that had surrounded the stand had quieted down, "what is the meaning of this?"

"You banned spell-check quills, Professor," Astra said politely while collecting a knut from a very eager Colin Creevey.

"That I did," Umbridge responded impatiently, "So you understand that I will have to punish you for this -"

"Oh no, you misunderstood, Professor," Astra turned around and smiled. "These are spell-check pens," she handed it over. "They're a muggle invention; I only enchanted them. Well within the rules."

"I- you can't-"

"I think you'll find that I can."

Umbridge was turning red. It only grew when a short person walked up in front of her, collecting two pens and handing over two knuts. The professor looked like she was about to explode on the person, before realizing she was looking at Professor Flitwick. She was frozen in shock as the Charms Professor began talking.

"The enchantments are very well done, don't you think Professor?" It was clearly rhetorical. Astra smirked. "And very creative as well; I've always said you'd do well in Ravenclaw!"

"Thank you, Professor Flitwick."

"She -"

"There's no reason to punish her for being a good student, is there?"

The next day, pens were banned.

Astra didn't care. It was a victory.

Harry watched with a lovesick smile.

***

#2: no 'unauthorized' sweets - (obviously aimed at Fred and George), put authorized sweets in www wrappers (best to eat them in public places)

***

This was much easier to do than the spells, though it did take very long. They asked Fred and George for all of the wrappers without saying the reason, though the twins immediately agreed after the pen show. 

Luna had made another order from Honeydukes, getting simple cauldron cakes and acid pops. They once again worked in the Room of Requirement (but this time it was in the afternoon), and the next day, they had new candies that were definitely authorized. Of course, Astra made sure that the imprint on the candies that said Honeydukes was visible when looking up close.

This time, they didn't make a large display, rather sitting in the Great Hall for breakfast, though they did make a bit of a show of opening up the candies.

Of course, Umbridge was already watching Astra, and quickly came to the scene.

"Miss Black," Umbridge sounded incredibly pleased, "What are those candies?"