Chapter 7

Virgo's PoV

We woke up and got ready. It was now beginning to get colder since Winter was about to arrive. Not everyone of us had a jacket or something to cover themselves with. I mean before i got kidnapped i was in my room painting something. I had a crop top on since i was home so obviously i had the same on here. Most of the girls hat T-shirts or so except for Pi, she had long sleeves. It wasn't a hoodie but a shirt, it wasn't better than a crop top tho because her whole back was exposed.

The guys on the other hand had jackets or hoodies on except for Aries. He had a T-shirt on. Anyways back to the topic, we started to walk into the forest down south. Exactly where we could see it yesterday from that cliff. It would probably take like 2 days or more to get out of here. And we dont even know where exactly we are. Nothing here seems familiar with anything.

Before we went tho we checked the place where i almost died yesterday. Nothing changed. No one was around and the scientists like said before couldn't pass through the wall that Cap made. When i was down there right before that happened i heard growls and scratching, thats what got my attention. But it didnt sound like anything ive ever heard before. I just couldn't identify it and when Scorpio grabbed me and that thing exploded i heard the growls intensifying but this time it put me into a kind of trance that i could escape of and the only thing i felt was fear and panic.

I got pulled up then and i felt Scorpio's warmth, yes but it just made me panic more. It felt like waking up from a nightmare and not recognizing anything. Then i felt something hug me and heard

You're fine. We're fine. Nothing happened. That didn't happen. Believe me.

I knew it wasn't true and that it actually happened but Aquas voice calmed me down. Kinda as if it woke me up and i had finally realised what happened. After that i was just slightly shaking and thats all.

But the growls kept me worried.

It didn't leave my mind. What was this thing and how did it manage to affect me like it did. I also wasn't the type to panic but here i felt such a fear like never before. Maybe it tricked me into panicking? Well i dont know but im trying to not overthink it.

We were walking for surely 30 minutes now but i noticed gemini was acting weird. Yeah she was cheerful and all like always but it felt not right, as if she was faking it or trying to act like she's fine without being even close to fine. Libra seemed to notice too because she had a worried expression. Our eyes met and i walked over to her.

Libra have you noticed? I whispered so that no one except her could hear me.

Yes. She looks so unfamiliar. She whispered back.

Should we do something or wait it out? She continued.

Waiting might be a bad choice. We dont know what is happening to her. I whispered again.

Yeah, but lets wait till we feel like we cant wait any longer. She said. I decided to give in but my gut wasnt feeling good.

Since i had a very sharp sense of sight i couldn't miss the way she moved. I was watching her silently and observing all of her moves. She wasn't moving any different from usual so i relaxed but still kept a close look on her. She then moved really fast in an concerning unusual way and i knew that was when we had to stop her. I sent a look to libra letting her know.

Now. We mouthed.

But we got interrupted by Gemini or whatever that thing was, lunging at Aries. She jumped on his back pulling his hair and him to the ground. I rushed to his side helping him faster then anyone since i already had an eye on her. I pulled her away and she let out some inhuman noises that concerned me asf. Libra was quick too and helped me hold her down and not let her move. We absolutely didnt know what the fuck to do. Libra was looking straight into her eyes. That wasn't the Gemini she got close to.