Chpt 17

Mikey's Pov

"Ew what is that?" I point to the bright drink that Zeena was drinking. Anything to get my eyes off of her lips around that straw. Her eyebrow raised. "This? It's orange juice and sprite with cherries." She answers.

I hum "Lemme see." took the drink from her mouth and put the straw in mine. I stare at her as her face falls in surprise. "Uh who said you can just take my drink. And covid?" She asks with that attitude still in her voice. I take a couple gulps before responding. "Me and Bryce already caught that shit. Been there and done that." I shrug casually getting the whole table's attention.

"Um—" Zee starts off but Bryce hollars. "Yep team Covid!" I laugh and dap him up. "TEAM COVID!" We both said in a sped voice making the few people in here look at us crazy. Zee shakes her head with a disapproving look. "You stupid." She says with a smile on her face.

She had a cute ass smile. She still had on her retainer and it made her S's and T's sound weird everytime she talked. But it was cute though. She better than me, as soon as I got my braces off, I ain't wear no type of wires. And her voice was deeper than what I thought it would be. Especially for her size. It's not manly deep but kinda raspy deep like Laila Ali or some shit.

"Hey, I got the all Cajun crab boil for three, 3 shrimp cocktails, two number 3's, one doubled, a keylime pie and cheesecake and...basically everything on page four." Carlos announces giving us our food and my stomach reacted to the smell of the food before he even sat it down all the way.

Everyone gets they food and we all dig in. Zee quietly puts her hands together and I heard her whispering with her eyes closed for a couple second. "Amen." She prays and finally grabs one of her legs trying to pry it open.

Her little hands was turning white tryna crack the leg open and I could tell she was struggling. I groaned to myself and grabbed the leg from her hands. Ion like them pointy things digging in my fingers but at the same time I couldn't see her sit there struggling to eat.

I effortlessly cracked the crab leg and pulled the long piece of meat out. I was thinking about feeding it to her but that might be doing too much for her. So I just put it on her plate. "Thank...you." She says timidly grabbing the meat and dipping it into the sauce that I put her on to.

I anxiously waited to see her reaction as she tasted it. She bites off a piece and her eyes go big, showing signs that she likes it. "Valid, huh?" I ask her smirking and she nods her rapidly dipping it in the butter sauce again. "Valid." She confirms and I laugh at her just going at it. She dipped some shrimp in the sauce and it dropped onto her bottom lip.

I quickly turned the other way, cuz I know how I am.

Cece's pov

Cily's ass finally left for some dude to pick her up and take her wherever. She made it seem like it was an inconvenience for her to leave but I bet nobody cared as much as she did. She hugged everyone, her smart ass skipped me and hugged Mikey the longest behind his seat. I visually rolled my eyes at stuck my finger in my mouth towards Zee. She chuckled and mocked my motion making me laugh.

"Alright guys, don't worry you can continue without me. I have to go now and I don't want to hold you guys up." She says with that goofy ass smile. I almost cracked at this girl cause she thinks we care. She left once she saw nobody said anything.

I laughed in my head when I saw Zee struggling tryna fit all that food in her mouth. My bitch is a cow and she know it. But she only gets it from her mama(me)

She moaned as she licked the sauce from her bottom lip and Mikey quickly looked away from her and signaled Bryce to get his attention. Bryce looked up from his food and looked straight at the scene and I already knew what was going on.