ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3 {ᔕᗩᒪOOᑎ ᖴIGᕼT} 🍺

Start from the beginning

"Oh hello," I smile warmly, trying to not say anything crazy or embarrass myself again.

"Guys I want you to meet Y/n"

I hear a variety of greetings all at once and I nervously smile, quickly looking at every one individually. "Nice to meet you all"

Someone must have noticed my nervous energy because the next thing I hear is "hey hun when Andy takes you out of your box, we can get you settled in. I'm Bo by the way"

"Oh Thank you, Bo"

I see the Green dinosaur step forwards "Oh your not a dinosaur! I wasn't mentally prepared for Andy to bring someone new home!"

Some of the toys start questioning the T-Rex well mainly the Pig and The potato head.

"Eh, Rex your always talking about Andy bringing home Dinosaur" the pig spoke

"Are you sure you not always mentally prepared Buck?" the potato shot.

"Well you know I-" Rex stumbles

"Hey hey guys come on give him a break" Woody walked over to them. That's when we head running feet from downstairs.

"Positions everyone!" Woody gasped

Everyone scrambled back to where Andy left them just before the door burst open by the happiest kid alive.

Andy came straight up to me and looked at my box looking for details about me probably and also how to open it.

"Huh your name is Y/n, I like it," Andy merrily said.

He finally found the opening and pushed the flaps back before gently pulling me out of the box by my waist. He held me tenderly in his hands and he walked to his bed.

He started playing by starting with "Hello, I'm new around here, can you show me to the nearest bank?" Andy says for me

"Why sure miss, and what may your name be?" Andy replies to Woody

"Well I'm Y/n, I see your the sheriff, sheriff..."

"Woody, so whatcha doing around this part of the west"

"I was just visiting my sister Bo. We had some money to collect since our fathe-"

💥Bang!!💥

Inside the saloon across the road, a loud bang is heard. Andy made Woody with me close behind, instantly dash across the road and into the scene to find a saloon fight has commenced.

Chairs flying left and right, yelling, punches being thrown, the pianist going ham at the music and the ruckus causer himself with a pile of cash in his hands, chummily walking towards the exit.

Andy causes the potato to chuckle evilly before speaking, "look who joined the party! Along with his...little deputy" The potato says before looking up at woody, with an evil smirk.

"The only party that will be happening is when you're thrown in jail, spud" Andy sternly spoke for woody again

"Nah uh uh, not this time sheriff-"

Before the potato could even finish his sentence, Andy causes me to notice the green dinosaur holding a chair ready to swing at the first person he can. Andy makes me take a step forward shove the potato towards the Dino with my foot. Then, while stepping back I grab the back of the sheriff's vest and pull him back with me, out of danger.

The potato gets blown over by the chair, and is out cold. The attempted stolen money is retrieved by the saloon and the spud gets chucked into the town's jail.

After the eventful hour, Woody shows me to the bank but before he leaves me he asks "so are you saying in town for a while or are you gonna be on the move again soon, miss"

"Yeah, I'm gonna be around for a while, staying with my sister. Why whatcha wanna know for sheriff?" Andy asks for me.

"Well, are you in need of a job because I myself, am looking for a bit of help. The population has gone up lately and so has the mischief. I'm gonna sound crazy but, today if it weren't for you, I would have been clobbered by a chair and that darn spud would have gotten away" Andy says for woody chuckling at the end a bit.

He continues "And um I was wondering if you wanted to be my deputy, and yeah yeah it's sudden but, I trust you partner you showed bravery, quick thinking and you did a great job in such an unpredictable situation. So?"

"Wow I'm flatter, I could use a job and I'm all for helping. I don't know what to say"

"Just say yes partner"

"Alright then, yes I'd love to be your deputy"

'Woah my gosh, Andy is a productive kid'

"Wonderful partner, meet me in front of my office at 9 tomorrow morning, next to town hall" And Andy made the two of us shake hands

"See you then sheriff"

"ANDY, time for bed" was heard downstairs from Andy's mom

"Aww...ALRIGHT, mom" Andy replied and quickly tidys up his toys and got ready for the night.

He placed me sitting down on his bedside table, resting against a pile of books.

He said to his mom before saying good night "I want to keep her in good condition so that Molly can love her too!"

And with that, they said their goodnight and I fell in a restful slumber knowing I'm home.

This chapter is a bit longer than I intended it to be but it's here now so I guess it doesn't matter to much 😅

Please feel free to comment and vote 🗿

Word count: 1200