New Beginings

It has been a year since I saw Madara and Sasuke. you know the incident. The first few months of me living in the leaf village was hard, all I could really think about was itachi's death. He had a part in my heart and I was never letting go. But it got better... I got to jonin, but instead I asked lady Tsunade if I could be an ANBU so yeaah she accepted. I was the captain of the ANBU, not with Danzo ofcourse, after what Itachi told me about Danzo, I just want to kill him.

"Inouchi, we found them should we attack?" "No, still hold let the target come closer and then we kill them at once in an Anbush" "Yes captain" If your wondering this is my ANBU name, this is my recent life going on S-ranked missions and killing people, trying to forget about my past by locking up my self, staying in the roots of the village, I don't want to be close to any one anymore. I don't want to be hurt.... I want to forget Pain. Both of my Pain's.

"Inouchi"

"Yes?"

"Lady Tsunade has summoned you"

"Okay"

******************

"Lady Tsunade" I bowed

"Get up Lunita, we have something important to discuss"

I stood up and motioned her to continue.

"Very well, I have recently heard the Akatsuki is making there move on Naruto, Jiraya {YES HE ISNT DEAD YET! JUST GOO ON!} has said that nonetheless than the Leader of the Akatsuki is making his move. Pein. We will be taking Naruto under your supervision. You will be there with him to protect him, from the shadows. You shall not reveal your self unless in need. This is a mission more important than any ANBU mission, so make the best of it, and do as you always. Do not fail me."

"YES MI'LADY. Shall I start today?"

"Yes. You are dismissed"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its been a week since I have been guarding Naruto, what can I say, all he does is train and eat Ramen and ofcaurse sleep while im watching him. Right now he is sleeping and I am outside his apartment reading my Icha Icha (Make out paradise) gosh I love these books. But I just have to keep it a secrete ofcourse, I am the cold hearted ANBU, I have to keep that name.

"Enjoying I see, im not the only one I guess"

"Kakashi" I quickly hid my book.

"Hey don't worry its fine. So who are you and what are you doing beside Naruto's apartment?"

"Well im Inouchi, I had gotten a mission from Lady Hokage to stay by Naruto"

"Oh okay, why is that, Is he in danger?"

"Well Kakashi I thought as a formal ANBU you would know that it is a rule not to spill your mission"

"Well yeah right, and I know for sure your name isn't Inouchi. Am I right?"

"Well yes."

"Hmm, well may I sit by you?"

"I'd rather stay alone. Thank you"

"It's fine. You know, you remind me of me"

"Oh really, thanks"

"I thought you were gonna ask me why? you really are like me, you lost someone close to you? and probably you don't want to let anyone in so your in the ANBU, ignoring everyone. You think it would heal you, but trust me it wont."

"Look, Kakashi, I don't really know why your telling me this. It isn't really helping, so it would be best if you leave me now. You have to train your team tomorrow you wont want to be late like always"

"I see so you have been spying for a while now. Have you ever moved your mask? I don't remember seeing you In this village before, are you from here?"

"yes I am, now please leave"

with that he left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________